Recent content by adon_shoko

1. A

Favorite Berserk character

serpico...his somewhat of a role model, a zealot for farnese...an ideal gentleman, though still a cold son of a b*tch when it comes to hurting his lady......hes like the samurais of the old days =o ermmm...after him i guess azan and the whore (the good one!, not her stupid friend!...i just...
  2. A

Serpico pics?

!!!! Rakshas !!! oh sh*T O_O ya, him! but...but...its probably gonna feel like a furnace inside his rob right? its a rather easy custom i think...that you just cant make bad...the problem is the heat inside...damn 0.0 *gonna look for Rakshas pic's to see if i remember him correctly ><* edit...
  3. A

Serpico pics?

ya...locus, well...i hate his apostle stage, and...its not like we saw or know alot from him.
  4. A

Serpico pics?

damn...the hair gonna alot more of a problem that i thought...i was sure there was a point he wore a ranger hat...but...than i remembered it was gatts =| i got a long black curly hair...theres no way i could pull a good serpico like this, damn...i tihnk ill have to go with morau custom...
  5. A

Serpico pics?

last year i did a zorro (ome piece) cosplay because of the lack of time i had t oactully made the custom...but this year im gonna plan ahead, and there are two major charcters i want to cosplay to the first one, and with higher priority - SERPICO but...the problem ive got long curly black hair...
  6. A

Would the old Hawks be able to stand any chance against the Kushans?

ya...i guess your right, there are lot of grunts who cant be really considered. and i think i said it wrong, its not about intellegent (well, not just) for the baron and some, who gain with this power a superiority complex...i think they would try to oppose those wholl try to take over their...
  7. A

it didnt seemed like the apostle who created the daka are...well, intellegnt...most apostle (if not all?) are smart, well...atleast with some sort of sense of being...i doubt we would see the baron snake, rochine, wyald...moonlight, Irvine, grrr...the giant >_<! and much more just surrender and...
  8. A

ermmm...ok :O my bad ^_^ but, i still think that the apostles will fight him :P and it seems like an apostle is alot stronger than just a magical beat... i wonder, if grifith werent the chosen one...were there be someone else who'd rise instead of him?, if it happens every X years, than...
  9. A

but he was created as an apostle before the eclipse...well, the femto eclipse no?...i mean, if we say theres no eclipse what so ever...there werent any apostles...so there wont be any Ganishka :P
  10. A

hawks alone has obviously no chance, no matter how strong they are...they cant go against monster, str' and number wise...they are just weaker, and Ganishka isnt that dumb strategist either, sending small attacks to kill the lords, hiding the...errmmm...magicans (however they are called) that...
Top Bottom