Recent content by Aeglos

1. Aeglos

Phoenix finds "something" in Martian soil, White House briefed on the discovery.

It was just Perchlorate. http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2008/aug/HQ_08199_Phoenix_Results.html Turned out to be something really spectacular... not.
  2. Aeglos

Phoenix finds "something" in Martian soil, White House briefed on the discovery.

LINK Very interesting. I doubt bacteria or martian tapeworm colonies have been found though... probably some unexpected minerals or a promising reaction between our water and the soil over there, terraforming potential perhaps? Whatever is it they announce on September, lot's of "THEY ARE...
  3. Aeglos

Guts' white hair - possible connection to Skull Knight?

On a quick note, I believe and have been under the impression that when Guts ate the soup he didn't hurt from a wound inside his mouth, he actually couldn't taste the soup at all, or very faintly. Thus the allusion Skull Knight made at the beach about "The tongue losing taste" and that he simply...
  4. Aeglos

The Dark Tower

That about sums it up for me too. There were GREAT parts in the last books and I enjoyed them a lot, except maybe the last one; The Dark Tower, which was supposed to be the book just didn't deliver. It could have been made into two more books easily, and all the weird plot twists made me feel...
  5. Aeglos

Adventures in YouTube

That video is gruesomely and morbidly priceless. Also, I feel compelled to share this highly conceptual video, done by a very bored person. Best effect if watched while sleepy near 4 a.m. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYBXpTTBpQw
  6. Aeglos

Stupid things you did as a kid

Haha this thread delivers. :troll: As a kid I had very random ideas all the time. One time I decided I wanted to explore my whole house... sightless. So i went everywhere with my eyes closed. After a while I got bored so I decided to stop, went over my parent's bed, opened my eye a little to...
  7. Aeglos

TV Series: Lost

Re: Lost Season 4 I guess most of you know, but besides to the Season 4 Preview posted in the first post, there was also another video released (Did a quick search on the forum and found no references). It's the introductory video for a yet to be discovered Hatch, "The Orchid". It's quite old...
  8. Aeglos

Dune remake

Dune has too much material to be crammed in one single movie. I might even venture to say it's too much for two movies. The problem with such an adaptation is that Dune, unlike many other books is not just a tale to be told. There is so much political, sociological, religious and pure human...
  9. Aeglos

Just got chills down my spine...

"Throwing the towel on Ghost" most probably. Just read it, although it's nothing we didn't know already... basically they focused on WoW instead, and put it on indefinite hold. They might *still* do it... someday... on some platform... maybe :judo:
  10. Aeglos

Could there be two Griffiths?

Re: Could there be two Griffith's Wow... old thread... let's see. Feeding and maintaining his band was the reason he prostituted himself. I find hard to believe that such an act would be considered 'ethical' or 'ideal' in the context of the middle ages, or any time period for that matter. The...
  11. Aeglos

Heretics

That's because that Goat-idol was actually a depiction of the Baphomet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet). That's the tie to the actual "historical" pagans, if any.
  12. Aeglos

Sex cow, ma-ooo

You can always try hai2u next :carcus:
  13. Aeglos

Sex cow, ma-ooo

Oh GOD WHY did I have to Google it... MY EYES, MY POOR EYES I got an astral wound the size of Jupiter by looking at that... no priest can pray me to heaven now... Good Lord... WHY!
  14. Aeglos

Deathly Hallows

Well, my sister is reading our legit copy which she got about 5 hours ago. I'll have to wait till she finishes it for lack of quality in my leaked DL'ed version. Managed to read about 30 pages before I gave up, and looked good so far. About the movies/books; Movies adaptations will always fail...
  15. Aeglos

Deathly Hallows

I've got the leaked one also, haven't read it yet... DL'ed it to mess with my sister who is a total Potter-maniac. I got her so mad she almost spontaneously combusted :guts: Our copy is already pre-ordered though, so I guess no harm done to miss Rowling. And the movie wasn't THAT horrible, I...
Top Bottom