Recent content by Akin

1. Akin

Episode 279

Heh, this episode is going to "Owen" :troll: Strange, I was actually thinking they would show a bit of Roderick running a boatfull of people who've never sailed before. I suppose that can wait till later then.
  2. Akin

Dark Horse Releases

*pulls out a ruler* actually, if they wouldn't have put "conjunction is a new moon" in it's own separate spot, it would have taken up the same amount of space... I suppose the real problem is they continue to use all caps for footnotes, as capitals tend to be WIDER and take up more space...
  3. Akin

Dark Horse Releases

Um... do you actually own the japanese volume 12? If so, bring it out and flip to page 99. Too bad that "annoying annotated" bit is in there as well.... :schierke: (arg, I need a camera)
  4. Akin

Episode 277

(in responce to random speculation) Does Zodd's face look different in this preview? :schierke: Seriously though, there's many things this episode could be about.... though I think it should prove interesting either way. (it's Berserk of course) And for the record, I would be angry if Rod's...
  5. Akin

Episode 275

So if he misses a stupid dog laughs at him?
  6. Akin

Episode 275

Actually, that was my first thought for some odd reason (the main one being that Ganishka's "marines" already arrived).... in that case, Guts better get his ass out of here (and, say... on that damn boat)... if not, well, it really could be anything at this point. Edit: of course, army=land...
  7. Akin

Episode 272

Actually, that's what I meant by checking. :SK: Thanks for your input :troll: darn epic comments making checking sources a possible way to derail thought train edit: back to the main topic: Hrm, prior to seeing the um... snake (at first it just looked like a blob of water)... I thought he...
  8. Akin

Episode 272

As for why I read Wikipedia in general, it's because there are a lot of interesting, well written articles there. Of course, there's also a lot of room for improvement. The berserk article on wikipedia I mainly look at occasionally to see how it's doing, and if there is anyway I can help...
  9. Akin

Episode 272

Hrm, current verion of the article seems to lost the "Weaponry" section over in an edit a short time ago... I should really get more involved in editing that article... the character section looks big enough to warrent a split in articles (with the main article still mentioning the main...
  10. Akin

Episode 272

I personally always thought the D&D system did a poor job of showing realistic fantasy combat (yeah, i know how that term sounds). It really depends on a variety of things, such as how/how well the mage defends himself, and if that is something that can be countered with extreme skill and/or...
  11. Akin

Episode 272

Yeah, I think Farnese is defiantly going to stay at the city, having seen all of those monsters. :schierke: On a related note, I by the time I noticed 261 was fake, and I could laugh at it, etc, those EvilIdiots had noticed their mistake, and I was unable to DL their scantrans that they had...
  12. Akin

Episode 270

Does Guts's helmet look different in this panel? : :schierke: (sadly, that comment doesn't seem that far off from what half of these people are saying...) ... anyways, I'm wondering what Schierke is thinking other than "So that's what the inside of a makara's brain looks like!" And as for the...
  13. Akin

Episode 267

*saves* *sets as wallpaper* *centers* *sets bg color to black* looks perfect. The vertical nearly matches up with my monitor, and the horizontal looks good enough when i fill in the rest with black :beast: Thanks. basically, I was made aware of just how many 2 page spreads there were...
  14. Akin

Episode 267

..... I have no idea how that got past me (other than all the "I <3 my computer" sidetracking there), but I fixed it.... a lot of nice 2 page spreads in this episode... they just don't look as good in windows photo and fax as individual pages =P ... I'm sure people could later color them, and...
  15. Akin

Episode 267

I just caught up with the past 3 episodes and WOW.... anyways, are there any bored people out here with photoshoping skills and a image host that doesn't suck (i mean hosts that auto-resize it to something that looks tiny on my screen =/ ... sorry, but 800x600 looks bad on a 1920x1200...
Top Bottom