Recent content by Alucard12

1. A

What Are You Playing?

Playing Dark Souls 2, character got corrupt, cried, now playing it on and off. :mozgus:
  2. A

Dark Souls II

In Dark Souls 2 I made a Guts build using this tutorial. Been using it just cause its so fun in pvp. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Q0ZAVn-6M
  3. A

How do you read Berserk?

How do you like to read Berserk, meaning, do you listen to music, do you prefer to read it at a certain time or do you just read it when you feel like it. For me, I like to read it while I am listening to music, specifically Disturbed. what about you, any preferences?
  4. A

Happiest moment in Berserk

For me, it would be when we find out that there might be a chance that Casca can be normal again, just that moment. (Ignoring when the Skullknight tells him the who "what you want might not be what she want..." thing)
  5. A

Your OCs

What is an OC? Original Characters, or OCs for short, are often created in either the reader's head while s/he reads a manga or watches an anime they really become attached to. The OC can either be a recreation of themselves in the story or it can be a character they feel can add more spice to...
Top Bottom