Recent content by Androyd

1. A

SkullKast: Episode 80 - Sovereign of the Flower Storm [347 Review]

Re: Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 80 I think Guts absence from the ritual will serve dual purpose. I haven't forgotten about those seashells given to the group before they entered the island. I've been anticipating an attack since, with the shells serving as the warning beacon.
  2. A

Episode 347

Yes, most definitely a combo of the eclipse and BoD.
  3. A

Episode 347

Wow, a lot to consider. The pacing felt strange to me. I guess I just didn't expect to begin the ceremony so soon. If dreams exist on the astral plan, is there is a potential for harm to befall our witches? :/ The change of art to represent Casca's dreams, I found that effective. The image...
  4. A

Episode 347

What exactly is a Guidebook? Like an encyclopedia?
  5. A

Episode 347

On the other hand, Manifico's face cracked me up.
  6. A

Episode 347

That cover is pretty great. I hope it's volume 39's cover as well. The bright colors contrast well with how I think of Berserk, and really highlight how far Guts has come.
  7. A

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 78

I anticipate these almost as much as new episodes. Thanks.
  8. A

Episode 346

I've waited years to see Puck and Manifico overthrow Elfhelm, only for them to botch the attempt. :puck: Thanks for scans and summary. Berserk always cheers me up.
  9. A

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 4

Personally, I think people have just gotten use to it, as opposed to getting better. I'd recommend watching it under the condition you're wanting to experience Berserk, but are feeling too lazy to actually reread the manga at that particular time. And note I said "reread" because obviously...
  10. A

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 4

Every episode I find myself wondering if a new viewer, someone unfamiliar with Berserk in any medium, can follow this story. It feels nonsensical. Like Rickert's reaction to Puck... just copied the manga scene but without the back story, it has to come across as strange. :beast: was cool though.
  11. A

Episode 345

Young Animal 17 - August 26th I imagine we'll be getting monthly, or close to monthly releases for awhile. After all, volume 39 was already indicated as coming in 2017. So we need, what, at least nine episodes for that to come to fruition? :carcus:
  12. A

Episode 345

Griffith and Aaz, you are both probably right in regards to your reply to my comment. I think it would be cool if the party split up with various members in charge of somehow restoring the forests... but real world time is an enemy. It would extend the story a lot. When considering how such a...
  13. A

Episode 345

I wonder if restoring the forests of spirit trees will be the endgame to toppling Griffith, God Hand, and ioE.
  14. A

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 76

Do you guys anticipate continued reread podcasts now that new episodes are being released?
Top Bottom