Recent content by angelene

1. A

Episode 216

Re:cap.216 lo. ;D but sure, stand-alone-translations are all good but can give a wrong (or, even, bland) impression. &may I add, I love berserk best on paper, flip through the pages rather than through jpgs. not to say scans &translations aren't appreciated, cause, of course, they are...
  2. A

Episode 215

Re:215 *cough* the story is still about apostles, elven and griffith, in case you haven't noticed. ::) the 'fantasy' element has always been there, since chapter 1, starting with puck up to griffith's rebirth, which, as explained repeatedly and continuously and previously and here once...
  3. A

Episode 215

Re:215 oh yes, this makes sense. (well, all the sense it can make to a non-japanese speaking person, anyway) ;D it seems things are tying in... what if the trolls are actually bringing caska (and farneze) to grif? although, honestly, I don't think so. they're too um 'low' on the monsta...
  4. A

Episode 209

Re:209 yipes! :o + ???
  5. A

Episode 205

:) ;) :-* thanks puella!
  6. A

Episode 206

eeep, right! (&here I was, trying to figure this new, unfamiliar and mysterious english way-of-saying, lol. foolish me. ;D) thanks vermillion. ;)
  7. A

Episode 206

the skully+zodd one is one of my favourites by strix(squonk) too. first I seen it I was like  :o . albeit it cannot be really factually based (zodd's known to have been around for centuries (2 or 3, can't recall) whilst skully's been around for uh, at least one good millenium), it is certainly...
  8. A

Episode 204

agreed. but I would've liked it better had it been a little closer to, say,  the stanley kubrick's version of an orgy -- so that was spooky.  8) back to the subject, I was thinking, could  this 'new adventure' (ie. fight the trolls, deal with witches, young&old, deal with inner space beast...
  9. A

Episode 204

1#. I am not "offended" by the rape scenes --  I don't consider them any particularly worthy, but that is all. my opinion on the berserk manga (which rocks) would be no different with or without them.*shrug* 2#. ahem. do I have to mention the orgies at all? why?  uh...well, but since you asked...
  10. A

Episode 204

amen. however, the point is (imho) not the number of violent/rape scenes presented or that there are any at all, nor does the context really matter. rather, it's the way they're presented. some of the rape scenes in berserk seem to focus more on honest-service-service than on honest-terror...
  11. A

New status/ranking system

hmmm, that's nice! partly because I never liked the 'lurker&newbie' terms &I'm not sure I would like to qualify as either a lacker, an apostle, or even a god hand member &I could not really cope to be Olivier-status (lack of time issues, for one) &partly because ... it is. :)
  12. A

Episode 204

I guess it's either something very deep in miura's intentions and/or style or blatant fan-service. I'm not sure which of these would compliment it the best (it being 'the manga'). but then, that's just my opinion. :-X
  13. A

Episode 204

I would wish they'd just killed her.   :(
  14. A

Episode 204

eeek!!! they took hannah with them?! :o
  15. A

Episode 203

hmmm, this chapter looks so much better that I thought it would. I was not so particularly thrilled by the whole 'magic weapons' thing, not until olivier posted the 'detailed version' of the episode, &I think the visual version of it makes it definitely justice (iow, it might have not sounded...
Top Bottom