Recent content by Apollyon

1. A

Episode 343

That's interesting to know! :guts: Thanks Aazealh :D Molder, Molda, or as Walter has pointed out, Morda, it seems that whatever her final name is, it wont be far from what we have speculated, and thank guys for your thoughts! Another interesting point that I wanted to point out concerning this...
  2. A

Newcomer's Thoughts on Berserk as a Series

Aside from the point of Puck being any part of the Elf King, Guts' ability to fight death has always seemed too unnatural, even his birth, but that I guess could have been all due to fate (his sacrifice). Well the comparison I made with Guyver was more in lines with the progression of the...
  3. A

I apologize for talking about the summary of the series right here, you're right! :D I'll make sure to navigate the forums better and see where things fit. On this episode though, I predict that Puck might be the elf king where he couldn't use his powers away from the island (which would explain...
  4. A

Thank you Heiji, Aazealh, Walter, Griffith and everyone for your contributions and for making this place very entertaining and stimulating for fan who are really interested in in-depth analysis of the series and everything else related! :ubik: Just a long time viewer of the page that finally...
Top Bottom