Recent content by ApostleBob

1. ApostleBob

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Hopefully, we get several SK centric episodes in a row then.
  2. ApostleBob

Thanks for keeping us posted! One of these days...
  3. ApostleBob

Not trying to quibble too much here, but based on his previous interviews at much earlier parts of the story, it seems like his process is a bit of a gardener approach. He has a loose idea of where he wants to take things and what he wants to explore, but he gives himself the freedom to create...
  4. ApostleBob

I doubt it's a lack of interest. It's probably more a burden of duty to make sure what comes next is expressed in the best way it can, from a story and pacing perspective, the dialogue, art, and new character designs. The story of Berserk is a well-crafted web that's incredibly internally...
  5. ApostleBob

Looking forward to it's return, but there are so many shows and games in the meantime. Whenever it comes out it'll be great. I mean it's gonna be a huge Skull Knight Episode with awakened Casca in a village of magic users. This era of releases will be some of the most impactful in the whole...
  6. ApostleBob

Thanks for the update. Maybe we'll get a Christmas present from Miura :)
  7. ApostleBob

The Holy See and the God Hand

I missed this post when it was made, but I really appreciate you pulling all of this together Walter. This post and Aaz's post on the God Hand's plan and history should be stickied somewhere to be easily referenced for new readers. They clear up a lot of misconceptions and make it less necessary...
  8. ApostleBob

Episode 359

Well, at least we know the next one is gonna feature Skull Knight in Elf Helm and is sure to be full of content. It'll be interesting to get reactions from the other characters, including Casca to him. Perhaps a dumb thought but I wonder what the chances would be of him joining the group at...
  9. ApostleBob

Was Ganishka a sorcerer, or just a unique Apostle?

I thought as much. It makes him a much more interesting character to know that he didn't just rely on his 'natural' Apostle gifts, but worked with Daiba to create ways to expand on them in order to create a vast Empire in which he could extend himself. Even Wyndham is covered in fog, apparently...
  10. ApostleBob

Was Ganishka a sorcerer, or just a unique Apostle?

Kind of an old topic, but in reading through older threads I saw a lot of old speculation that Ganishka was a sorcerer in addition to being an apostle. This would explain a lot of his more unique qualities, as well as knowledge. Perhaps this will never be clearly defined as the series goes on...
  11. ApostleBob

Berserk Redux: A Fanedit of the Golden Age and the '97 anime

I’m proud to announce that Berserk Redux has been fully converted to 1080p! Previously most were all limited to 720p, especially the first 5 films, but after acquiring the 97 anime in HD and I have painstakingly replaced all the previous media from the Redux project with Blu Ray quality media...
  12. ApostleBob

The Idea of Evil’s grand plan

I love how clean this theory is on how everything could come together. Thanks Aaz for putting this all in one place I think this is my favorite part of the theory. It gets rid of the need for a previous God Hand, a problematic issue if ever there was one. It also makes Skull Knight and Void...
  13. ApostleBob

Episode 359

God Dammit Aazealh. I hope you are right. That would add so much depth and conflict to the situation. Making the child more than just a symbol but a literal object of healing between them. And the opportunity to go into the meeting both self conscious of who and what he is. Much more drama than...
  14. ApostleBob

Episode 359

Amazing episode! So many questions addressed one after another. I'm so excited to see what tidings SK brings.
  15. ApostleBob

Episode 359

I take back my comment before about how they are dealing with Casca dealing with the tramau. I can't wait to get translations and see how her persona has changed. I'd love to see this. Miura really has been great about keeping everything internally consistent while adding layer after layer...
Top Bottom