Recent content by Aquedesin

1. A

Episode 245

Invulnerability to fear? ;D
  2. A

Episode 244

well, he may simply think that kind of stuff is personal and that he's going to handle everything (except casca) himself...
  3. A

Episode 244

What would really rocks is that griffith and guts see each others and that the remaining of the news guts band realize what is the relationship. The expression on their faces would be priceless.
  4. A

Episode 243

Sure, I hope he does not think of the story for the next chapter when he finish one... Most of what is going to happen next is planned, but he also need to find a cool way to expose it... He is not writing a book and sometimes drawing is far more difficult to show what you wanted to make...
  5. A

Volume 27 manga

Well, maybe by telling that we aren't using english letters but roman letters derivated from greek letters... I may be wrong though... ;) Not too difficult for a french speaker too... English speakers would say "easy-draw"... I think it translate well...
  6. A

Episode 242

Well, I do have said it is unlikely, but well... ;D
  7. A

Episode 242

Sorry, must disagree, he is exactly where the light appear. So Puck, may, even if unlikely, be the spirit... (feeling heroic, him being guts friend and all)
  8. A

Episode 242

just to add a little more to the confusion, and if nobody already told this, but the spirit could be puck, no? Him being a wind spirit, being special among elves... and furthermore, he sure is located on the monkey head and thus is also where the light appear... Well, as usual, we'll know...
  9. A

Episode 240

well, as usual, if we are going to get the scans they are going to appear when the scanners are done. Until then just wait and don't ask, like everybody else... :-X
  10. A

Episode 239

Ok, I was already thinking about that one and Grif is just going my way: maybe the kid is indeed Guts and Caska child somehow, and killing it may be a (the?) way to kill Griffith... May explain why crocs are here rather than kelpies... (even if indeed, those really looked like kelpies...)
  11. A

Episode 239

Well I think that since she is very old 'magic-learning-wise' she'd better try learning to feel od and astral being before doing anything. Unlearn what she know... kinda like learning the force, isn't it master yoda?
  12. A

Episode 238

or maybe the baby is a way of introducing ganishka in guts world... (Since our lovely berserker is unaware of him)
  13. A

Episode 238

Humpf, it's a well-known fact that babies sprout from sand beach under moonlight... ::)
  14. A

Episode 237

LOL! ;D
  15. A

Episode 237

Well about curing caska, did anybody tought that the only way for her not to go crazy again his to seal or remove any too 'painful' memories of the occultation... Thus we came back to the fact that for her Griffith would only have betrayed all the hawks to get it's dream, but wasn't a complete...
Top Bottom