Recent content by Aravis

1. Aravis

Adventures in YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5SCyxX2pfE&mode=related&search= Who hired this guy? It wouldn't be so bad if he was describing how to make ... ice water. But this guy's describing the prototype of some kind of canoe-doomsday device. I'm not sure but I can't stop laughing.
  2. Aravis

SK Net Pets

wow! thats the cutest kitten i've ever seen...is that your hot gf in the pic with the cat?  ;)
  3. Aravis

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

dea, not princess ;)
  4. Aravis

i think we get your point...can you stop restating it now? :)
  5. Aravis

wonderful insight! i like the way you think.
  6. Aravis

i have seen the light!!! "Griffith No More!" thank you for your insight! i now see that it is my fault that the entire star wars franchise has gone to shit and that i must make amends immediately. i now sacrifice all of my star wars books to the the great ebay gods and can only pray that they...
  7. Aravis

no one is trying to say that Episode III can even compare to the greatness that is the original movies. BUT when you watch Episodes I and II, George Lucas's newest attempt looks like pure genius. on its own, the movie is shit. you can't do that. you watch it to fill in the holes and see lucas...
  8. Aravis

well if we're talking bloopers, my personal favorite is when no one noticed that part of vader's suit was put on upside down in ep IV.
  9. Aravis

its better than I and II combined but it is still not up to par with IV, V and VI. it fills in a lot of the gaps but most of the movie still looks like george lucas is trying to have a pissing contest with himself to see if he can be out done. its hard to concentrate on the plot when you have...
  10. Aravis

Where are you from?

Re: Where are you from? i'm from nashville, tennessee...how embarrassing
  11. Aravis

Charlie and the chocolate factory

and the johnny depp/tim burton goodness just keeps coming. i don't know why people say that tim burton's films all look the same... ;) http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/corpse_bride/
  12. Aravis

i in no way meant to undermine the wonderfulness that is the original trilogy. i am merely saying that without zahn we star wars lovers would have nothing, not even the hideously pathetic episode that is about to be released. i have read every star wars book out there (except the new jedi order...
  13. Aravis

i am glad someone agrees! i am posting to humbly apologize to walter for writing something that may be above some heads. so i will attempt to explain what i was alluding to earlier: yes, lucas is the creator of star wars. he came up with the characters and the outline. he made three movies. 8...
  14. Aravis

to sum up this little argument, you might as well say that there is no way to predict the ramblings of an idiotic and deranged millionaire director who can't write a script to save his life. all we can do is rely on the fact that if george lucas can find a way to ruin this movie, he will. so it...
Top Bottom