Recent content by argon

1. A

Episode 230

Re:Chapter 230 as always, you're the king Sayajin ! Thanks you very much.
  2. A

Episode 228

Thank you, but seriously,is it written in the current YA or are you trying to make fun of me ?
  3. A

Episode 228

ooops, I misunderstood. THIS is a god news :)
  4. A

Episode 228

Hmm, a thing may be very interresting (if I have well "decrypted" translations ^_^;) : When it says that if it is possible for Shierke to make Gut's soul come back, it should be possible to do something for Caska too. So maybe Shierke will be The One who will bring back our beloved sane Caska...
  5. A

Episode 228

Thanks olivier for this preview. Can't wait to know what will exactly happen in this chapter, because even if Shierke manage tu get Guts out of his Berserk State, I don't know how Miura will make him go out of the armor (if he can, of course :)) Oh, and I love trading cards, is there any...
  6. A

Secret Project Episode I: Characters

Re:The Secret Project, Episode 1: Characters very good job, new colors are really.....hmm realistic ;D Indeed, that would be a very good idea to show Apostles form of bad kick'ass guys by clicking them.
  7. A

Episode 222

Is she talking to Skully or Shierke ? And thanks for your summary ;)
  8. A

Episode 222

Wow surprising chapter ! Can't wait to see the new armor :o yes, waning = décliner As for what Griffith said, I guess it is not that they were no match for him but more that he has no more affection/feelings for Guts and Caska, as opposed as what happened (if i'm not wrong) at the end of the...
  9. A

Berserk in PlayStation 2

Yes I know, sorry but I was too lazy too tell the 2 different names. I just wanted to point out that according to the source , information are quite different
  10. A

Berserk in PlayStation 2

How can the game can be inspired by the anime and follow the after-eclipse manga ? Anyway, I hope this game will rock! Can't wait for further information :)
  11. A

Berserk in PlayStation 2

My god ! Does anyone have anymore infos ? Olivier : Are those screens from current E3 ?
  12. A

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

IMO there is no point in moaning about this game as it has never been officially presented yet(but hopefully tomorrow for the E3). As far as title name, environment (for those who don't like the forest),character (snake or big boss ?), etc....are concerned, Hideo Kojima is well known to keep his...
  13. A

Episode 221

Re:cap.221 Many thanks saiki for this great summary. At least we know that: -Skully's armor is empty or something like that, there is no body that can swallow such a sword and use beherit to modify it. -How does Skully travel through the layers of this world thanks to his sword. Some little...
  14. A

Episode 221

Re:cap.221 taken from latest page of "chapter 220" thread (posted by saiki) : Just to let averyone know, Slann is not dead. The DS did hurt her but she just floated away and told Gutz that they'll meet again. The chapter title is called "Nakama" which means Allies. Yobimizu no Ken is the sword...
  15. A

Episode 220

Re:220 Wow, pretty surprising. Can't wait to see The Hawk's faces 10+ manga after, as Miura drawing skills have really increased since. :D
Top Bottom