Recent content by Ariel

1. Ariel

Oburi's Colors

Re: Oberi's Colors Slan can be any color the artist wants her to be. Who cares if she's not the author’s color? Do you read anything other than Bersek? Manga artist's colorful artwork CHANGES colors. Who knows why. Probably because it's artistic. It's creative. It doesn't matter what style an...
  2. Ariel

Oburi's Colors

Re: Oberi's Colors Ok then. Both are true! *everyone is happy now* I don't agree with you're critique, but seeming as how I'm not allowed to argue with the moderator and administrator... I think you need to finish the coloring, you don't need the shading. A comic is just black and white and...
  3. Ariel

First Berserk Cosplay?

I have Uzumaki manga, which is superb. It would be easy to dress up like the main character of Uzumaki. < text=boring > I'm aways impressed with realistic costumes. I was supposed to be Sailor Mercury one haloween, but my mom woulnd't help me sew it, and having no sewing abilities myself...
  4. Ariel

AOW release: Guts & Farnese on Horse

I AGREE. That is the most ugly Farnese I have ever seen. I bet they are going to do something like them just standing there, maybe together, or something boring...
  5. Ariel

NTSC-J's fan art

Each of these drawings seam to be experimenting with different styles of characters. I, myself, especially like the first picture, of Casca and Zodd... the sketchiness isn't inhibiting it's elegance. I also like looking at the band's heads cuase they look cartoony, which is a releiving contrast...
  6. Ariel

Oburi's Colors

Re: Oberi's Colors ACTSHULLY, that's not so untruthful of how it was. Only recently has the military’s of the world learned that bright colors attract attention and therefore a soldier dies easily. If you look at old paintings or murals or tapestries, you will notice that soldiers wore bright...
  7. Ariel

Th3BrandedOne's Colors

I cannot see the first picture. Does your host-site stink? Or.. is it me? *smells self* *leans over and whispers* use photobucket! AND ALSO. <3's to you for doing all that work to make an awesome shield That shows initiative! and also mass wood-pwn skils.
  8. Ariel

Chang's Berserk Fanart

HI. I like the way you draw stuff. I mean, the style is your own. Also I like the way you drew Guts face....not quite as um... Arnold Schwarzenegger, like Miura's, but more like Tom Cruise. I also don't know what Naruto is, dispite how alarmingly popular it is. BUT, I like the speed-lines for...
  9. Ariel

First Berserk Cosplay?

If I still had a nuch of friends in town all obsessed with anime and cossplay and anime-cons then id go dress up as something. maybe not necessarily as a character i like. just dress up. as a bubble-tea. :troll: *ha-cha-cha-cha-cha*
Top Bottom