Recent content by Ariyn

1. A

Episode 270

Actually, the moonchild is a boy. Yup, that is definitely a penis, unless it's like Chyna's clit.
  2. A

Episode 270

Heh, the helmet looks a hell of a lot bigger there than it seems to be previously. :beast: :chomp: Can't wait until friday. It's going to be great.
  3. A

Story Discussion: Dark Horse readers only [NO SPOILERS]

Haven't you ever heard the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover"? In my experience, it holds true. I usually read a bit of it before i buy it, though seeing as most of the copies of berserk i've seen have had plastic covers on them, that pretty much screws that plan over. There is the...
  4. A

Episode 269

Yeah, sorry about that.  At least I didn't ask before checking, I suppose. Thanks for the info.
  5. A

Episode 269

Heh, we've been seeing a lot of those lately. Roughly when is it going to be released? I'm not very familiar with how Young Animal is released and everything, except that it's bi-monthly. I checked the end of the last episode, and that only got me a "continued next issue" message. I even did...
  6. A

Rickert--Art (*Updated* latest inking!)

Re: Rickert Berserk Art Oink Oink. :chomp: :chomp: Good work, though that middle portrait of Guts looks like he has a pig nose. :D
  7. A

PC Gaming

The Resident Evil games didnt scare me at all. And Resident Evil 4.... well that just changed from a survival horror to what seemed like an arcade zombie shootout. If you want scary, go for the Silent Hill games.
  8. A

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

Considering that the DS would have to be made of strofoam or some other type of lightweight material, and yet it's supposed to crush through all that armor and apostle and what not (Come on, you can't really believe the the DS is actually sharp after all those fights, the armor and pillars and...
  9. A

Behold, the mighty Zodd! (pets thread)

I predict his thread will be moved. Cool dog, though. :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:
  10. A

Who is the sexiest girl?

Yeah, I can't believe I forgot about her. She's pretty damn hot in the first place, but I even found the troll intestined slann pretty damn hot. Damn that sensual act she puts on. Gets me every time.
  11. A

Episode 268

Yeah, I think that's probably what I read.
  12. A

Episode 268

Oh, I could swear I read on here some time in the past week that I've been lurking that the armor warded it off or something. Oh well, thanks for clearing that up. [EDIT]: After a little more thinking, I realise that I've been bunching up a lot of the effects of the talisman in with what the...
  13. A

Just how screwed up is Guts?

No, I can't really say that it was.
  14. A

Episode 268

Well, he's breathing hard because he hasn't been using the berserk armor to its full extent. As far as I can tell, it's just like a normal suit of armor while it's like this. (With the exception of helping to ward off Guts's astral wound and probably some other side effects that I don't know...
  15. A

PC Gaming

I don't do very much active PC gaming, anymore. I do end up playing whenever my friends poke me into it. We usually play anything co-op we can get on hand (usually FPS). We tend to keep to the older cheap games because...well we're broke. :troll:
Top Bottom