Recent content by ArKaDo-

1. A

Griffith's dream: parallel thread

Thx mais jpense pas ke je reposterai(sur le truc en fr) je m'embrouille trop et ca devien vite imcomprehensible Je continuerai just de profiter de vos scan et de vos traduction tout les moi en me taisant comme avant xD
  2. A

it's not very important I am just sorry for my bad english....
  3. A

la veriter c ke les date de sorti des volume change selon toute les source(kan tu regarde la fnac par exemple y dise déjà avoir le volume 6 , sur le site de glenat il on sortie les 3 premier en un moi ect) sinon j ai pa di ke griffith n"etait pa le falcon of light , j'ai du mal m exprimer oO...
  4. A

i've said already i'm not english so i should stop reply and i will Glenat's volume ?french one u mean ? ahahah volume 4 since 1 years thx....... I understand english i am just bad to express myself however i know what i am talking about
  5. A

wrong gutts is not Since he is out of fate He is suposed to be dead That's why gutts is the only one who made griffith forget his dream Cauz griffith fate is his dream and nothing else But only gutts can change fate (and god of course) cause he is out of fate Griffith is maybe a god but he...
  6. A

Poor is the kingdom who need hero damn i m so sexy But me i think that griffith just doesn't care about humankind I remember during the lost chapter god ask him to do what he want and he answer : "i want wings" I mean WTF !! he have the power to do what he want, to give salvation or pain to...
  7. A

Scope = ? the translation in french doesn't really fits the subject Do u mean that griffith is somehow a part of something bigger who has the goal to give happyness to the human race? ??? anyway all i am sure of is that in Berserk everything can happen at anytime so....Who know Since his...
  8. A

This thread is a reply to: Griffith's dream: Light or Darkness, what's the deal in the end? ---------- What u say about Apostles like Zodd Grunbeld or the moonlight Knight is i think true, they are not real "bad guy" But in the other hand u're question have no really answer Some people will say...
Top Bottom