Recent content by AshleySOAD

1. AshleySOAD

Games to look forward to!

Elden Ring DLC is probably the only thing I look forward to, Aside from Dark Souls 2 and 3 fromsoft have always delivered
  2. AshleySOAD

Favorite Quote?

2nd Godo comment of this thread :schnoz: Godo's words always reign supreme, I really loved this line when he was talking to Guts: "Hate is a place where a man who can't stand sadness goes"
  3. AshleySOAD

Your favorite everything

Movie: Martyrs/The Lighthouse Anime: Death Note/Lain Show: South Park/Futurama Game: Dark Souls Band: My Chemical Romance Album: Loveless/Like Clockwork... Song: Welcome To The Black Parade Season: Summer Food: French Fries with mayo Manga/Comic: Berserk :guts: Animal: Crows/Ravens and...
  4. AshleySOAD

Do you like flowers?

They never grow as big as a normal pepper, but they still taste pretty much the same.
  5. AshleySOAD

Do you like flowers?

It's basic but, it's hard to top red roses for me. Preferably with the thorns still attatched As for growing I do take the seeds from bell peppers every now and then to plant, to then watch them sprout after a few weeks.
  6. AshleySOAD

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

I really loved Death Note, L is probably one of my favorite fictional characters.
  7. AshleySOAD

Berserk tattoo I did awhile back

Looks really badass!
  8. AshleySOAD

How do you guys spend your weekends?

Not too different from how I spend any other day. Exercise, play video games, watch YouTube, talk to friends and sometimes drawing. It's nice to take long walks too when the weather isn't too bad, which it often isn't.
  9. AshleySOAD

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

I really like Wyald, he's a despicable character, but he's so intimidating and charismatic; I can't help but love him a bit. :shrug:
  10. AshleySOAD

The Story Behind Your Username

I use a handful of usernames on different platforms, though "AshleySOAD" is what i tend to use the most. The "Ashley" part should explain itself, but the "SOAD" part is simply an abbreviation of "System Of A Down" which is the name of one of my favorite bands :badbone:
  11. AshleySOAD

Veganism

Veganism is a bit far for me in terms of diet, considering I don't really eat a lot to begin with. However, I have considerd becoming a vegetarian for a while, with the possible exception of fish. At the end of the day, it's your own choice, if you think becoming a vegan gives you purpose...
  12. AshleySOAD

What Are You Playing?

Currently on my annual Half-Life marathon, right now I'm on episode one. I always forget how good the worldbuilding is in this series.
  13. AshleySOAD

What impact did Berserk have on your life?

My childhood was very turbulent and rough, and my school years were even worse due to my antisocial tendencies and autism. It all left me pretty apathetic and disconnected from the people around me, and I ended up blocking out all sorts of help and just kept denying how awful I really felt after...
  14. AshleySOAD

Your most treasured memory

Even at the age of 10 most people have plenty of those, so i'll just pick the first couple that comes to mind: Back in 2015, I used to have sleepovers with my at the time best pals, and we'd do nothing but play games all night and just relax during the day. The other one I can think of is a...
  15. AshleySOAD

Possibly the return of early Puck?

I do miss black swordsman arc Puck, but honestly, I don't really know what else could be done with him after other characters kind of filled the role he had back then. Besides, I do like me a good chestnut puck reaction image... :puck:
Top Bottom