Recent content by Aulë

1. A

Power metal band just released a Berserk-themed song

Here is the song. For those wondering it is the guitarist(and founder) of the band that has berserk influences. As you can see the guy is a pretty big fan of Berserk, he named his band "Beast in Black" and their fist album "Berserker" :ganishka:
  2. A

Episode 346

wow nice observation!! Do you think each of the five of the God Hand controls an Element and Femto's is Gravity? That would make a lot of sense! In that case which element goes to who? Maybe Ubik has Wind because he is flying. And maybe Slan has Earth because she came from ground in fight...
  3. A

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

My first impression is really bad. (cringeworthy) ... :sad: pfffff It's a pity... it could have been one of the best anime out there if: 1) No CGI (like the opening which I really liked) and 2) Don't skip stuff from the manga. This sequencing of storyline makes ablosutely no sense.
  4. A

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Yes the more screenshots they publish the more I wanna play. Does anybody know if there will be co-op mode or online?
  5. A

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Re: Berserk [Working Title] Musou (PS3, PS4, PC) Oh nice! :ubik: I'm hyped :) As far as I understand from the interview it will be story-line based but I know nothing about these game companies. Do we know exactly the type of the game? [hack n slash (like God of War)?] side-note: Imagine in...
  6. A

New Berserk Anime for 2016

What's up with that face? I don't like it.. The proportions seem wrong :/
  7. A

How do you think Berserk will end?

I don't know how Berserk will end, and I can't guess either, but this particular ending you said would not satisfy me. Not because it's a "bad" ending but it's somewhat of the overused "everything will repeat itself" ending. Don't misunderstand me. This ending is very fitting in many movies or...
  8. A

Newcomer's Thoughts on Berserk as a Series

So the brand is also a "blessing", not only a curse? Cool!
  9. A

How old do you think the characters in Berserk are?

We may find out more about Puck's age in the upcoming episodes too. :D And generally elf's lifespawn
  10. A

Is that new Berserk anime doing more bad than good?

Thanks I didn't know about that.
  11. A

How do you all have girlfriends that read Berserk??? I don't even know a single person!!! I am officially jealous right now. Yea me too exactly the same! just instead of 2001 put 2015 and instead of 15 put 20. It is indeed very difficult to decide to buy something. For example me: I just...
  12. A

In my opinion enthusiasm(to the point of paying) in Berserk comes only from the manga. If there is "something" that prevents anyone from reading, it cuts of any potential "enthusiastic" readers. And that's the point I am trying to make actually. That the new anime (if it's mediocre) will...
  13. A

He was interested enough to decide to start reading it. Keep in mind that he hasn't read any manga ever. Since we were kids we could always start reading manga to see what's going on in series we loved but we decided to patiently wait for the anime episodes to come and fill us up. I wouldn't...
  14. A

Yes. That was the reason I started reading manga -to know what comes after-. I like Golden Age arc but I already knew what was going to happen due to the 97 anime... It was interesting tho to see the differences and what they hadn't include in the anime.
Top Bottom