Recent content by azaruk

1. A

Episode 287

Thanks for the ep Saiya. Can't wait for the translation of this one!! I like these kind of ep based on the character development, gives some depth to the story! I m guessing that Guts at the end of the ep. somehow refuses to put on his fake hand. It's seems to me that he is trying to decide what...
  2. A

Episode 285

Thanks for the ep. Az... That was quick and not really surprising. The drawings are great no doubt about that, but, I don't know if it's just me, but the episodes on Griffith and his new army aren't really "gripping" : you know that it's going to turn out ok, as planned, without a stratch. I...
  3. A

Episode 282

Thanks for the scan Aze. Things has turned toward Griffith side faster than I expected. Surely Ganishika will try to put up a good fight against Griffith but I just don't think he can match/ harm him in any way. The question is : what's Griffith is going to do next? Most likely he will try to...
  4. A

Episode 278

would be interesting to see how miura will bring back Azan in the group. I am not exactly thinking of anything clever... taking into account the personality of "Azan the bridge" :miura:.
  5. A

Episode 278

First post at skullknight.net but not exactly a newbie in Berserk world. True, this preview foreshadow an interesting development in the story... like everyone I am truly looking forward to this EPISODE to be released. Seems likely that the story will focus on Griffith for several EPISODES...
Top Bottom