Recent content by bardoftheberserk

1. B

Berserk's conclusion

Guts & Casca turning out fine in the end would be ideal but a bittersweet type ending seems more suited for Berserk.
  2. B

Writing Miura

First and foremost, Major props and infinite thanks to Walter, Puella, and Aaz for sending a letter out a letter to :miura: and another infinite thanks to :miura: for replying. Secondly, I don't mean to open this can of worms but with miuras comment of Berserk being 60% to 70% complete imply...
  3. B

Berserk Resume Serialisation on October 24

Glad to hear berserk is coming back on October 24th :guts:. Does anyone know why :miura: is taking so many long breaks lately?
  4. B

Puck - Anyone miss how he was early on?

I'm pretty sure that Puck will get his long over due character development and backstory when they reach Elfhelm. I can't remember what episode this occurs in but when :guts: asks :puck: about why he left Elfhelm, :puck: replies that he got bored. Now either :puck: was just being a comedic...
  5. B

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

I'd put my money on berserk ending somewhere between 55 volumes - 65 volumes. And just out of curiosity, what is studio gaga? Are they Miuras assistants, if he has any?
  6. B

If Guts uses his beherit

This is probably off topic but, I recall Flora saying that she herself could not remove the brand due to it being very powerful. Does this imply that there is potentially someway for the brand to be removed? But at the same token if the brand is removed from either :guts: or :casca...
  7. B

Episode 297

I wouldn't be surprised if he has the majority of the story already WRITTEN and well planned out in advance. The main thing stalling the series is that it takes forever for :miura: to draw his damn good artwork. If he is physically unable to finish the series by drawing it I honestly hope...
Top Bottom