Recent content by Beings_Mythos

1. B

So my band just released a demo cd . . . . Check it out?

bahaha, yeah. The recording sessions were a catastrophe but it is what it is. Thank you.
  2. B

So my band just released a demo cd . . . . Check it out?

So my band just released a demo cd . . . . Check it out? http://www.facebook.com/13Lakes http://www.reverbnation.com/13lakes
  3. B

Piano Ballad Anyone?

I just finished a composition called "Raven" and im looking for some feedback on it. Keep in mind though that this is a composition and not a performance. Also, my velocity is off, so the chorus might sound a little harsh to some. http://www.myspace.com/beingsmythos
  4. B

Should my Band Record Berserk Songs?

I just want you to know that " Psychoshredding Carpal Dysplasia" is going to find it's way into some of my conversations from now on. "Yes, I do suffer from PCD. How could you tell?" -C.C. Deville One thing that i've pondered once in a while is a music project with an album for each arc of...
  5. B

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I laugh because it fits sooo perfectly. That song though is the closest i've come to finding J-Grunge.
  6. B

Seriously? Is there a story behind that one?
  7. B

Hey I'm in a band and we just got done our first session using high-quality equipment. The only song we have up right now is a cover of Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots. I'm still working on the mixes so leave any feedback on what could be improved (in the first track as the rest are...
  8. B

RED DWARF (British sci-fi/sitcom series)

"Everybodies dead Dave." My father was pretty bummed when PBS stopped airing it.
  9. B

The Crow and other recommended American comics for Berserk fans

I just thought of some. The "Masters of Horror" series. Each book is a compilation of some famous horror writer's works, mainly poems and short stories. They then get a bunch of graphic novel writers and artists to put images to them in a comic book type format. They do a lot of H.P. Lovecraft...
  10. B

I'm in the middle of "The Watchmen" right now. I like it a lot, surprisingly dark. You won't pick up on that unless you read some of it though, on the outside it looks like a typical Batman type deal. Is "Tales of the Dark Freighter" really a comic series? Any comic where a character builds a...
  11. B

Swamp Thing? I don't think i've ever heard of that outside of horror movie titles. Whats it like? Also, has anyone ever read the comic book version of "The Dark Tower" series based on the Steven King books? I was wondering if they where any good. I've only heard of them.
  12. B

I was never too big on American comics. Superman and all that never really captured my interest, but eventually I found Berserk. Shortly thereafter I also found American comics that had many simular characteristics with Berserk. Anyone who knows of an American comic that has simular traits as...
  13. B

Recommendations for Manga

It's still a graphic novel. I just figured he might like it, and that it would be worth mentioning to him.
  14. B

Recommendations for Manga

I know it's not manga, but I'd recomend "The Crow" series. It can be bought all in one book for about $15. It's a bit short, especially compared to 30+ volumes of Berserk, but it's great. It's different from the movie in a good kind of way.
  15. B

Berserk Comical Comic Championship: Round 2

NOOOOOO! Not Teddy! He's my favorite character in the whole series, I watched him grow from Vol. 1!
Top Bottom