Recent content by Beneath

1. B

Character theme songs?

The Leper Affinity by Opeth would be the perfect song for the Eclipse. Godshead Lament by Opeth would be the perfect song for any of the huge battles that Guts has been in. Go DL those and youll see what I mean, and youll see how fucking awesome Opeth is. Home by Depeche Mode would be a...
  2. B

Present day characters

Guts would be Dolph Lundgren for sure, and hed star in like 30 crappy movies where he kicks all kinds of ass. "I am going to break you."
  3. B

Favorite Berserk character

Obviously I like Guts, but I dunno if I could pick a "favorite" character. I think pre-eclipse I liked Judeau the best.  After the eclipse, probably Skullknight is who I find most interesting.  I think a few of the evil apostles are pretty damn cool. Grunbeld, Locus, rakshas, those are all...
  4. B

Is Guts' Beherit for him?

Im pretty sure Guts will remain human even until the end. We know that he is already becoming more inhuman, but I dont think it will go so far as to Guts actually becoming an apostle. I think, at least with the berserk armor, he will be able to kill grunbeld, and locus, and all the others, maybe...
  5. B

Favorite fights, battles, and duels

Yea the Wyald fight is classic. I remember when first reading it, I literally cheered when Guts lops off wyalds tongue/dick. That was just way too awesome. That dude wyald was literally scary. The Hill of Swords is certainly awesome, very stylish and tense. Thats one of my favorites. During...
  6. B

A Skull night on the beach

Ah thats a very good idea, I havent even thought about that before. Its very possible that SK was a Godhand, and the 4/5 angels that came down were the other Godhand, punishing him for whatever reason. But then that leaves the question as to what happened to those 4 angels, since obviously a...
  7. B

Was Caska raped in the Eclipse by the apostles?

Re: Was Casca raped in the Eclipse by the apostles? Im pretty sure that caska was raped by the monsters prior to her being raped by Femto. If you look at the manga, you can clearly see blood coming out of her crotch area. These monsters had been devouring all the others, but when they got to...
  8. B

Zodd's end?

I really wouldnt be suprised if Zodd never was killed.  After all, he is Zodd the Immortal. Im not saying he "cant" be killed, im just saying its possible that he may outlive Griffith AND Guts, if guts ends up dying. Although Zodd isnt "good", I woulodnt label him as being an "evil" character...
Top Bottom