Recent content by blodvind

1. blodvind

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Listening to this jewel! Doom metal. https://youtu.be/CnzTjpYOJGI?si=9EGh4WQfubP3kVgi
  2. blodvind

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

Better than the continuation!!! I like it.
  3. blodvind

Things you disliked when you were younger but learned to like overtime

Beer and The Little Prince book, lol.
  4. blodvind

To me, Spotify is the best. I share it with a friend with whom we buy the couple's package or something. There's where I have my mood-playlists, and enjoy it a lot. I can also listen to the Skullcast there. :ubik: I have been using bandcamp recently because of a band which complete work isn't...
  5. blodvind

Scenes in Berserk that tug at your heartstrings

When did this happen?
  6. blodvind

Episode 375

I love how the Kushan-Bakiraka soldiers fight strongly to restrain a Guts who is not in any way making resistance. I am disappointed Rickert didn't slap Guts already, come on!
  7. blodvind

Episode 375

I can see it coming back to Casca. I would not be surprised and I am prepared for that.
  8. blodvind

Favorite berserk weapon (other than the dragon slayer)

I would say Schierke's magic! Otherwise, if you meant physical things, for me it is Silat's daggers. Those that have three blades. I don't know what they are called.
  9. blodvind

Movies to dread

Since we were talking about Ghost the other day, I'll post this one that I fear. :magni:
  10. blodvind

Gods in Berserk

What happens with those with good karma? I understand some people, after they die, remain in the insterstice for a while, and then what? It seems to me that being and apostle and/or being branded means absolute bad karma (-♾️). Is this correct or is there any way to negate that bad karma so...
  11. blodvind

Berserk and Silent Hill

Yes; that is what I meant. One of the things I thought about when I saw the BoD was Pyramid Head. Fair point.
  12. blodvind

Do as thou willst. :void: So they are pop-metal? Like Baby Metal?
  13. blodvind

I agree. 7" has an identity on their own and both songs are total bangers. It's just I don't get that longer album experience. I think I would rate them right after Meliora, right now. For me, it really spoils the album. 80% of the times, I will skip it. The rest of the time, I can tolerante...
  14. blodvind

Ahhhh, such a great realization. I love it for her. For me also. Right now, I would say Impera, Infestissumam, Opus, and Prequelle. I don't count 7" because it is too short for me to be called an album. About Impera: I hope you can take a liking to it sometime. I agree; it is super poppy... and...
  15. blodvind

Berserk: The Black Swordsman by studio ECLYPSE

Ouch! Maybe part of this "boom" of fan projects is related to how people is trying to cope with Miura's death and the fact that many are not satisfied with the continuation; then ppl try to relive the good ol' days. I haven't been in the fandom long enough to estimate whether there is indeed...
Top Bottom