Recent content by BobCheese

1. B

The Earth-Wanderer

That's some brilliant writing, Walter! :isidro: If so, I will. Assuming Walter approves of the idea.
  2. B

What is the least likely ending to Berserk?

Not a joke. Just an attempt at the least likely ending. It IS unlikely isn't it?
  3. B

BORED!

If youre bored, you could always try filling egg shells with hydrogen and throwing them at kids. They make a nice pop when they break. The eggs that is, haven't tried what kind of sound kids make when they break.
  4. B

The SK.net forum anniversary

Drawing=teh awesome :isidro: Happy B-day to SK.net
  5. B

Guts uses his new weapon, the portable microwave oven to fire deadly rays into Griffiths head causing him to get cancer. Griffith then promptly implodes. The idea of evil gets really depressed over Griffiths death and dies, taking the godhand and apostles with it. THE END
  6. B

Strange New Zealand Video Clip

That's gold :guts:
  7. B

Why Guts is able to wield the DS

So that's what it means! No need to dance, zooty. And don't kill any more catgirls either, they don't grow on trees you know!
  8. B

Why Guts is able to wield the DS

Btw, there's NO way it's 3 inches thick. Also, keep in mind that it isn't a slab (though sometimes described as one), but is sharpened so it isn't evenly thick all the way to it's edges. Your calculations are false, now dance monkey, dance!
  9. B

JIN: Trollin' on SK

That's one cool troll.
  10. B

New enemies and Future battles?

His name is Volkov or something. He didn't actually bite Guts' arm off, he just held him tight while Guts actually cut it off himself. (Just nit-picking :guts:)
  11. B

A new weapon for Guts?

The robot also glues hammers to Guts' kneecaps.
  12. B

I just met Kentarou Miura!

Thought it sounded a bit too freaky to be real.
  13. B

A new weapon for Guts?

The elf king restoring his arm? No way. Elves can heal wounds, not just make limbs pop back. "What? You chopped your arm off a few years back? No problem! *poof* Good as new!" no. As for the addons, does he really need anything? I really don't think there's any kind of new piece of equipment...
  14. B

It was supposed to be LEAST likely! Geez... Am I really the only one who thinks of this as a possible outcome?
  15. B

I just met Kentarou Miura!

I heard some guy in the USA killed himself because of this.
Top Bottom