Recent content by BoogiepopLain

1. B

The official Berserk anime series DVD set?

Re:General DVD Berserk information/discussion Seems pretty darn popular in Japan. Hell, the Japanese box set was, what, 500 bucks and it sold out almost instantly? But, anyways, I'm gonna just drop the subject. I just wanna talk about Berserk and not have to fight about it....
  2. B

Re:General DVD Berserk information/discussion I don't know why you've moved to personal attacks on me. My posts were nice, non confrontational, and NEVER said anything like "OMG SEAZON 2 OUT IN 2 DAYS MY UNCLES COUSINS BROTHERS JAPANESE ROOMATE TOLD HIM." Or something else stupid like that...
  3. B

Berserk AMV?

It's not lik its one of the 7 million DBZ/Linkin park AMVs out there. I'm gonna do a Berserk amv to a song that fits the story to a T. :)
  4. B

Re:General DVD Berserk information/discussion And I never said it was. All i said was buying the official dvds helps the possibility of a second season while buying bootlegs doesn't.
  5. B

Re:General DVD Berserk information/discussion Media Blasters has been saying at EVERY con since Berserk came out that they want to do a second season of Berserk and help fund it. If anyone else was at Otakon 2k3 and the Media Blasters panel, they can confirm it.
  6. B

Help figuring out which figure I saw?

Sorry, when I bought it there were 3 more left. So, you need to hunt someone else down for buying it before you.
  7. B

Re:General DVD Berserk information/discussion Remember, when you buy the legit R1 releases from Media Blasters, you are supporting the possibility of a Berserk season 2. Media Blasters want to front the money for the production os season 2, but the Japanese studio is slow moving in this...
  8. B

Help figuring out which figure I saw?

I picked that statue up at Otakon, and not to rub it in, but it's friggin sweet!!! It's just a standard PVC/plastic statue, but its got really awesome detail. It was worth the 20 bucks I paid for it. He's standing on my desk looking all bad ass with that crazy grin. He's pretty weighty as...
Top Bottom