Recent content by Bramwell

1. B

Episode 334

Don't mean to be crude, but damn Miura is good a drawing tits. I am very interested to see what Griffiths grand plan is.
  2. B

Berserk Resumes April 11

Huzzah! April is shaping up nicely. New berserk, new Game of thrones and Elder scrolls online. Thanks Walter. :ubik:
  3. B

European influences in Berserk

Ha 5 years! And I said a recent manga. I guess that is recent in Berserk terms.
  4. B

European influences in Berserk

There's a 2 page spread in one of the later manga's where the "wind" is covering the earth. Looking at the shape of the countries it pretty much looks like western Europe. Volume 34 page 124. You can see the british isles and the western edge of france. In my eyes anyway
  5. B

Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

I'm just so anxious even for a peek at elf island. Great timing for the longest break ever :ganishka:
  6. B

Voice Acting in Berserk Animation

Lets hope whoever plays griffith can sing disney songs as well as the last guy
  7. B

My Serpico in SW:TOR

I decided to make my Alt Jedi Knight character in StarWars : The old Republic, to a likeness of Serpico. The Character creation in the game is not that flexible. I did try the only Asian looking face but it looked kinda lame. Feel free to post any mmo or other video game Berserk Sprites you...
  8. B

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 5

I could never listen to rock while reading. Lyrics would clutter the dialogue in my mind. Personaly i listen to thunderstorms. Theres like Hour long thunderstorm recordings on youtube. :ganishka: Epic
  9. B

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 4

I wonderd if you guys ever plan to reread vol 28. i especialy like the part where serpico and isidro are talking about the band of the hawk and guts just keeps his mouth shut. It makes you realy proud of Guts in a weird way.
  10. B

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 4

I look foreward to this every week now! I sit and sketch ravens whilst listening. keep it up fellas!
  11. B

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 2

Some good subjects to cover in the list. downloading :ubik:
  12. B

Berserk Saga Project News

I wonder if the ball scene music will sound like something out of Zelda this time round?? :serpico:
  13. B

The original anime is what got me into berserk, i now own all the manga and of course agree that it is the ultimate. My goodness! I just rewatched the original Bazuzo battle from the series as dont remember it being as bad as it is. Although i do not agree with the amount of cg being used in...
  14. B

This was uploaded on the 14th. I think theres a few new scenes but not many http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHDVGT2AD5Y
  15. B

Notice the small sword guts is holding as an assasin. I guess that change is small but kind of makes sense. I always wonderd how no one recognised him after he fled the courtyard, the sword is a complete give away.
Top Bottom