Recent content by Branded_Saiyan27

1. Branded_Saiyan27

Anyone order the latest AOW large scale release?

I guess AoW has partnered with Soul Wing for each one of their 1/4 scale pieces. The rumor is that AoW doesn't have the proper scale up technology to produce 1/4 scale, so they partner with Soul Wing to produce the 1/4 scales. In exchange Soul Wing gets to produce a handful of their own variants...
  2. Branded_Saiyan27

Anyone order the latest AOW large scale release?

I got one of the second batch of 20. Bloody Edition. Cannot wait! Did you see Soul Wing is also producing a different variant?
  3. Branded_Saiyan27

A page Miura re-did from scratch in volume 10 (episode 55)

This is super interesting info, thanks for digging this up Aaz! I love stuff like this.
  4. Branded_Saiyan27

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

This is amazing news! I understand people being cautiously optimistic, but c'mon guys. WE SHOULD SUPPORT THIS!
  5. Branded_Saiyan27

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

Nitpicky indeed. But you said yourself: Given the fact that YA/Studio Gaga aren't willing to come out with a concrete statement, one can extrapolate discussions are being had. Sure, maybe they aren't talking about it at all, but do you really think that's the case?
  6. Branded_Saiyan27

Who said it was wishful thinking? Simply stating the fact that there is really nothing final about Young Animals most recent statements on the matter, as Aaz says below. I fully recognize that Berserk is not Berserk without Miura, so in that sense the story is finished. Be that as it may, YA...
  7. Branded_Saiyan27

That's still pretty open-ended though, yeah?
  8. Branded_Saiyan27

Goodsmile Co - Max Factory - Guts

Still interested, sending you another PM. I'd love to purchase this piece from you. Please respond.
  9. Branded_Saiyan27

selling entire collection

I'm still very interested in some of these, we were chatting before awhile back. Please check your PM's and respond when you get a chance.
  10. Branded_Saiyan27

New AOW statue 1/4 Skullknight!!!

Agreed, Art of War used to be the only option for fans to collect statues/figures, but it was always overpriced and now we have WAY better options.
  11. Branded_Saiyan27

2019 20th Anniversary Guts AoW

Anyone have this piece and willing to sell? This is probably the one and only Art of War piece I'd ever consider buying.
  12. Branded_Saiyan27

Goodsmile Co - Max Factory - Guts

PM sent. Is it still available?
  13. Branded_Saiyan27

selling entire collection

Hey bro, sent you another PM.
  14. Branded_Saiyan27

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Hey everyone, sorry if this has already been covered but where is the best place to purchase the exhibition item? I've already purchased a few off ebay. Are people waiting for items to become available online or going through a proxy service? eBay will get expensive real quick. Thanks.
  15. Branded_Saiyan27

Episode 364

Just got myself a physical copy as well!!
Top Bottom