Recent content by Branded_Saiyan27

1. Branded_Saiyan27

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Hey Guys! ThreeZero just announced a bloody variant with 2 new exclusive head sculpts. The variant is limited to 400 pieces and only being sold at Wonder Festival in Shanghai. Really sucks for us fans, but I'd love to be able to get ahold of one of these. This should be available to the true...
  2. Branded_Saiyan27

How the Journey Ends

Thank you for putting this together Griffith. It is comforting and eases the pain a bit.
  3. Branded_Saiyan27

Main Antagonist of the Series?

Hi all, I'm not even really sure that a "main" antagonist has been defined yet in the story, but it came up in a conversation with a guy on FaceBook who was telling me Void is the main villain of the story. I asked him what makes him think that, and also asked what about the Idea of Evil? Not...
  4. Branded_Saiyan27

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Damn it....why is Berserk stuff so expensive...
  5. Branded_Saiyan27

The crowdfunding campaign for the Berserk exhibition (and how to participate)

I'm sure you're right. I'm not going to make a fuss about it if it's just a digital e-card. That's not as cool. I thought we would be getting something physical, in the corporeal world maybe with a mass produced signature on it. Oh well.
  6. Branded_Saiyan27

Thanks for confirming, I will double check. I went through FromJapan on mine so I wonder if they received it?
  7. Branded_Saiyan27

Did yours include the thank you card from Miura?
  8. Branded_Saiyan27

I just received mine today and did not see the thank you message, was this hidden somewhere in the packaging? Noticed the pussy face old Godhand member doesn't look that way in the story board....looks more like General Grievous from Star Wars!! Figured I'd include the rest of my spoils here.
  9. Branded_Saiyan27

Has anybody received an update on when they’ll be receiving their crowdfunding rewards? I know the exhibition was cancelled, but they should still be able to send the items right?
  10. Branded_Saiyan27

What name will Casca and Guts give to their son?

I think I would be really cool if: Before they name their son, the characters in story get solid proof that SK = Gaiseric. Then, since they were both saved by SK during the eclipse (there’s no way either of them would still be alive without him) they decide to name their son after him, Gaiseric.
  11. Branded_Saiyan27

Episode 363

Okay this is awesome! Jokes aside, this is nice work!
  12. Branded_Saiyan27

Episode 363

Lol, I would actually accept this as the in manga explanation for how they came to be companions. Except it should be "holding a magical carrot*" :)
  13. Branded_Saiyan27

Episode 363

Does anyone else wonder what the hell the backstory is for Skull Knights horse? Like if Flora committed this great taboo that got her banished from the island, was she also in charge of assigning Skull Knight his horse and/or commiting the same taboo on the horse? We didn't see the horse in the...
  14. Branded_Saiyan27

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Does the cancelation of the event effect when we will be receiving our rewards from the crowdfunding? Or should we still expect them soon? Also wondering if anyone has any photos of the Zodd statue. Hope to see it soon.
  15. Branded_Saiyan27

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Received my 1/3 Prime 1 Guts statue. He is immaculate
Top Bottom