Recent content by changsho

1. changsho

New Berserk animation project confirmed

looks awesome, but I think he's also CG? There's something a bit too "perfect" in the way his helmet looks/moves which can only be achieved with 3D models.
  2. changsho

Episode 290

I love the Beast spreads, though I'd prefer less of the digital effect on the fur... It sort of masks Miura's detail.
  3. changsho

How would you complete Guts' line in episode 287?

hahahah what the hell man XD
  4. changsho

How would you complete Guts' line in episode 287?

Miura did a good job on not finishing that line XD Because I don't think there would be a line that fits everything. Guts and Casca's relationship is too complicated to sum in one sentence. Well, except, "She's my girlfriend who was violated by the demon god and needs protecting."
  5. changsho

Episode 287

Aw man, it's so sad when his vision blurs. He can't even watch Casca without some weird crap happening. Warmth, taste, touch... now sight? HAHAHAH MAGNIFICO (p17)
  6. changsho

Episode 286

It seems that Azan's pretending not to recognize Serpico or Farnese... because he's ashamed of being kicked out of the Holy See.
  7. changsho

Episode 286

True... not supposed to be the center of attention of the page anyway :P The wind elementals, no? :serpico:
  8. changsho

Episode 286

Not quite sure. I mean, the fake arm's heavy enough to punch through stone. I'm beginning to wonder how bandages can keep it attached to his arm. Eh, it's useless to guess around now. July 13 can't come to soon..
  9. changsho

Episode 286

Whoa, Guts' face looks busted. A crutch, too... But he looks okay overall ;) I think the bandage around the fake arm is just to hold it in place? I notice he doesn't have the usual metal clamps over his left upper arm.
  10. changsho

Chang's Berserk Fanart

Well I can draw Puck holding the DS near the hilt but that would be ridiculous D: Thanks everyone!
  11. changsho

Chang's Berserk Fanart

:guts: vs :griff: inside that big hand thingy in the eclipse Tablet + Photoshop
  12. changsho

Episode 282

The spread where :griff: faces against Ganishka with his cloak flowing in the background gives me the shivers~
  13. changsho

Chang's Berserk Fanart

Sketch done with pencil... (Guts w/ different armor from last pic). There are some mistakes; I haven't done stuff with pencil in a while.
  14. changsho

Episode 279

So when Miura said he was drawing a thousand characters, those eye insignia must be the bulk of them... :D
  15. changsho

Proj's colors

I always envy those who can color :D I looked at the first page of this thread, and I must say that the progress up to now is amazing :isidro:
Top Bottom