Recent content by CheAkiwara

1. CheAkiwara

Kentarou Miura has passed away

It really is a terrible day for rain... I woke up to a text message of a friend telling me about Miura. I can't even put into words how much I will miss Berserk in my life, this series has been in my life since 2013 and I hoped it would stay with me until it ends...and now his watch is ended -...
  2. CheAkiwara

Episode 339

I dont think that the so-called "rematch" will take up the entire Episode. I imagine there will be a little encounter with Rakshas but Rickert & Friends will escape on Daibas´s Pterodactyl before Rakshas manages to harm any of them. Or I could be completely wrong and Miura goes ahead and gives...
  3. CheAkiwara

Episode 339

Given how the Episode ended , is it safe to say that we get a transition to Guts & Co. next Ep. ? :???:
  4. CheAkiwara

Episode 338

I am so happy that BERSERK is back. For good , I might add. Im really curios what Rickert would've done if Rakshas had not come after him and decided to leave Falconia. I mean would he have just walked out the front door and get wrecked instantly by monsters ? :D I always love seeing the...
  5. CheAkiwara

Just a little... something I colored.

337 ~ Zodd & Griffith New 337 Colorings ! ~ https://imgur.com/a/5nTKP - Zodd w/ Griffith saving their Waifu (WiP) ...To finish this post up , heres one of my favorite creepiest panels !
  6. CheAkiwara

Inoue News Archive

I´ve just finished the last Volume a few days ago ! I sure am lucky I didnt have to endure the almost 1-Year hiatus. :ganishka: Really looking forward to the epic fight thats about to go down !
  7. CheAkiwara

What Are You Playing?

Started Grim Fandango again , it´s been quite some time since my last playthrough. I can recommend it to anyone who loves Point-and-Click adventures :) Also started Conkers Bad Fur Day ~ Played it for like an hour and Im in love with it , Conkers drinking habit is especially amusing. Oh and I...
  8. CheAkiwara

Movies to ???

...I .. didnt know what I expected from "ant-sized". They´ve really outdone themselves this time. ...but now I really wanna see the BERSERK-sized Version of it. :ganishka:
  9. CheAkiwara

Lith's colors & tutorials

I´ve now checked every single coloring you´ve done and I am astonished by your shading skills. :isidro: If you consider coloring a Berserk page again , I would absolutely love to see your take on the Apostle Fight from Pandaemonium. I think it is one of my favorite panels because it shows...
  10. CheAkiwara

The Interview

Can someone tell me whats going on ? Why does a Hacker-group focus on taking down a movie about North-Korea , do they just want to see Sony lose a bunch of money ? Does the movie not get released in the US now ? I called my local cinema (in germany), because I already got the tickets and they...
  11. CheAkiwara

GummySkull's colors and fanart

Please keep up the good work , I love seeing BERSERK colorations and yours is really outstanding ! As Grail already mentioned , Caska´s skin really is highlighting the picture , it looks almost reflective. :ubik: I only have a minor problem with Gut´s nails somehow index & middle finger seem a...
  12. CheAkiwara

What Would You Ask Miura?

I would like to ask him some personal questions , like If he does read other mangas that are currently being published and If he would like to visit the places he sometimes takes inspirations from. I wanna know how he spends his "day off" if he has any , or how he would plan it.
  13. CheAkiwara

Photoshop CC and a Wiacom Intuos 4 Tablet!
  14. CheAkiwara

Thanks for your input guys , appreciate it ! I found this especially amusing , because I never thought the BERSERK subreddit would have trolls , since this series is pretty much aimed at a mature audience. Oh , btw Im still continuing coloring - Chapter of Falconia - Episode 306 , but I dont...
  15. CheAkiwara

Good Morning/Evening fellow strugglers ! I would like to showcase you something I was working on a couple of weeks back , please tell me what you guys think ! :) Aaaaand heres another one , not 100% done yet just wanted to grab some feedback on the colours I used in this one. After that I...
Top Bottom