Recent content by COBRA

1. C

Anyone know where to get a hawk solider knife

As much as i apreciate, both offers, yt26 offerd first but i got to say, You rock with the merchandise. your better then news sites
  2. C

Yes thats the knife i had in mind, cool thanks both of you.
  3. C

Im looking just for the knife, if any one knows how to get one, (would rather not buy a new hawk soldier) i would be very gratefull.
  4. C

8" Gatsu and the normal price?

:P yeah missed spell that LOL ,anyway yeah a dollar.
  5. C

8" Gatsu and the normal price?

I got my Guts for a Dollar, man i thought i was going to pay 20 bucks but no it wasen't moving at all so i got it for a dollor.
  6. C

New berserk stuff! (slann lovers check this out)

DAMN I hate my internet connection, *kicks connection* sorry about that, i thought for sure the url link changed when i went to the berserk part
  7. C

New berserk stuff! (slann lovers check this out)

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/be-j/sin1010/index20.htm
  8. C

Poll only for guys

Re:poll for only guys by getting a army guy it whould be more fulling to the controling part, which is what rape is mostly about. hell i heard that one guy was a rapist who got his penis cut off and started useing bottels instead now that is messed up, why whould you want to control someone in...
  9. C

Poll only for guys

Re:poll for only guys i whould be scared to death, i despise rape against any gender! it can have lasting damages mental and pyshical(sadly i know of a women with these damages). however i suppose this topic is only for guys snice guys being raped is not as much more as it is with women being...
  10. C

The Latest New Beherit Models

that was extremly funny i nearly fell out of the chair when i read that!
  11. C

The Latest New Beherit Models

A white Behelit? never even heard anything about one of them, did i miss something? despite that they look pretty cool
  12. C

No Boys Allowed

you know i want too totaly respect the titel of this thread for you girls, and just says that despite othere guys saying ewwww, i don't see why they whould besides the rape thing which i totaly despise with all fiber of my being! so now on too my respect i leave you too discuss amongs't your...
  13. C

New pic's or Idea's

you know what lady griffith, im just going too say forget slann, damn, im not trying too be ofencive just telling the truth. im not saying this in a sexuall (maybe thats more ofenceive then saying it in a sexuall way... now i don't know what too say)way eitiher just giving credit where it needs...
  14. C

Episode 226

*smash* thats for asking right away Just kidding LOL
  15. C

God Hand CONRAD model release

oh yes slann the mega dominatrix(thats not the spelling) im just a fan of horror and hellraiser but of corsue all godhand whould be in a top five wish list of things too be made of berserk (the fith being armored guts ;D)
Top Bottom