Recent content by coolerimmortal

1. C

Someone's working on an American Berserk screenplay

They aren't. It's called Battle Angel.
  2. C

Someone's working on an American Berserk screenplay

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-11-27/california-university-offers-class-on-manga-publishing My apologies if his is old news. This story was posted on ANN today and I thought it might be of mild interest. I'm not sure how much influence this guy has, but if he's behind the Battle...
  3. C

Episode 287

I'm thinking some of those scars will be fixed up at Elfhelm. Somehow, I can't see Guts spending the rest of the story looking like that. Of course, I have nothing to base that on.
  4. C

Episode 284

Re: Episode 284 (+ special preview) Page 22 is...interesting. I'm really looking forward to seeing a translation of it. It's a little late for an April Fool's prank...but something seems suspicious. Isidro looks like someone stuck Gambino's head on Guts' body. Quite interesting. Great...
  5. C

Episode 283

Oh wow, that's a sweet preview. I really hope Griffith doesn't let Ganshika live to use him as a puppet. I want to see him die here and now...that would be pretty earth-shaking to the Berserk world. Plus, an absolute defeat would make it even easier for Griffith to assume the throne.
  6. C

Episode 282

I don't think we'll see him again this year.
  7. C

Episode 282

I think he'll just sit by and watch. He doesn't trust Ganshika, and he wouldn't let himself die pointlessly.
  8. C

Berserk nearly over? Or only halfway done?

I made that theory quite some time ago, and it's probably riddled with mistakes. I reread it and noted that I hadn't included the elf thing in that copy of the theory...I posted it twice, and the original copy was lost in a nuke of that forum...I found that theory archived somewhere, but it was...
  9. C

I posted a rather lengthy theory over on another forum that explains it, if I recall correctly, but I've never posted it here because I figured the regulars here would shred it.
  10. C

I think Berserk may be halfway done. I believe that within the next two years, we'll see Griffith conquer Midland and create his own kingdom, as well as Guts' arrival in Elfhelm and the subsequent twists which are sure to follow. That's going to be the turning point of Berserk, I suspect...
  11. C

Episode 281

I believe the first page or two was missing. It started abruptly, and lacked a title page...that was probably the colored page.
  12. C

Episode 281

Awesome episode. I'd like to see more of Griffith in battle...I'm interested to see just how powerful his current form is. I sense the possibility of a confrontation with Ganishka here in a few episodes.
  13. C

Episode 280

When I saw the arm, I thought Griffith...but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong now.
  14. C

Episode 280

Awesome, awesome. Irvine's going to run out of arrows rather quickly, though.
  15. C

Skull Knight

This opens up bigger questions regarding ultimate morality, particularly whether or not good and evil exist to begin with. We really don't have the knowledge to predict another Idea. I'm fairly certain that there is only one Idea, however, and its "moral standing" depends on the subconscious of...
Top Bottom