Recent content by Crustyleader

1. Crustyleader

Episode 375

I would say I'm late to the thread, but this new episode left me disappointed in the characters action, the way the contuation just ignore want Miura was building up too. For the past couple of episodes I keep wish Schierke would come back to her body or have Farnese enter her Astral form to at...
  2. Crustyleader

Episode 374

100 percent it surely will go that way.
  3. Crustyleader

Episode 374

My thoughts for the episode is pretty similar with you all, recap of the the previous episode and giving dialogues that really isn't necessary to move the story forward. It seem that you guys said all that could be said about the Kushan/Bakiraka/Rickert/Daiba, so I got nothing to add. I was...
  4. Crustyleader

Episode 373

This episode totally makes no sense to me even if the dialogues are there. Just the panels and how poorly it was constructed is confusing to me, especially with the magic user and Guts. I found it off that the dragonslayer shows us memories of Guts past in episode 371 and now we see the beast of...
  5. Crustyleader

Episode 372

If I'm correct. I found it confusing when Casca hears one of the maid say Band of The Falcon, which brings tears to Casca and would it trigger her to remember her past? But she was drugged or could this be just an art choice.
  6. Crustyleader

Episode 372

If I'm read/understand this right when Griffith says "East" does that mean that he's plan to expands his empire, so does that mean that Mori is planning to make berserk more extensive that we are expected. That's what I got form that and I personally don't think to see Guts and the group for...
  7. Crustyleader

Episode 372

The fight is confusing when Casca throw a vase and takes out 5 guys with it and somehow cuts the dudes arm off with a weird movement and now she somehow got outside on the street. Irvine, Locus, and Grunbeld looks off and Zodd the worse one, meaning the likeness doesn't feel like Zodd. I thought...
Top Bottom