Recent content by Cryptic

1. C

Episode 238

wow this is the best chapter I have read in long time. anywho.. just thought I would throw up two more speculations about Guts Jr, since everybody else is doing it. 1) Maybe after Griffiths encounter with Guts and Caska at the hill of swords Griffith decided that his emotions for Caska could...
  2. C

Parents of griffith?

...um in case your were wondering the concept i just outlined are the basic guidelines of what makes something a "story". you cant have two protagonists who oppose each other. the main character is ALWAYS the protagonist, no matter how much you think it simplifies the story.
  3. C

Parents of griffith?

well im going with my 12th grade English definition of berserk... Guts: the Protagonist, The central character of the story, whom the majority of the plot follows. whether he is "good" or "evil" is a moot point. Grifith/Godhand/Apostles: The Antagonists, Supporting characters who apose the...
  4. C

Is Guts still human ?

Remember though, that Guts has been given the chance to give up his humanity. (during the Black Swordsman arc) and he refused. I think Guts wants to prove that he is better than Grifith, and he doesnt need to give up his humanity to achieve his dream. I do think it would be cool to see Guts...
  5. C

Guts the hawk of light?

well im sure if i was the Anti-Christ I would prefer to run around having everyone thinking I was the true saviour of mankind too :) besides we all know that Grifith is above things like showing people false visons, using people as pawns, and sending death squads after little old ladies ::)
  6. C

Guts the hawk of light?

I was just wondering, does anyone else here think that it could be possible that Guts might be the true "hawk of light"? Grifith, who was (and always will be IMO) the hawk of darkness, always potrays himself as the heroic saviour of mankind in shining armour atop a big white horse. while in...
  7. C

Episode 233

That sounds like it could be intresting, although to be honest im more curious what some of his apostle knights become. like the fish armour guy, or the guy in the chitinis plate mail. I really hope that Silat and the bakiras ditch the emperor and go out on thier own. or perhaps Silat might try...
  8. C

Episode 233

Doesnt the apostles armour usually hint at what form they take when the "apostlize", kind of like Grunbeld(sp?) did. If so im guessing that we are going to see a Locus and his buddies, will probably look very similar to what their wearing. but hey i could be completly wrong.
Top Bottom