Recent content by Dani

1. D

Episode 308

"Guts, you know how horrible the world is?" "Yeah" "Well, I kind of made it worse... =\ "
  2. D

Episode 308

Wow, wasn't expecting a ghost ship attack. Actually quite a pleasant surprise. I'm hoping we'll get a few more details of the whole Gut's "healing" thing when the final scans are out. The side on ship profile looks beautiful.
  3. D

What Are You Playing?

Just finished ODST and I'm enjoying the Mythic maps in matchmaking online. Yum.
  4. D

Episode 307

asmer does raise an interesting issue about whether or not the change is permanent. Although considering how it was created, it would probably take something as equally epic to undo and there's nothing like that in sight for now. I liked the scenes showing the effects of the merging with...
  5. D

New Berserk Anime pics fake or real you decide...

Thanks, the original poster's post was deleted so it was difficult to tell when I checked, except for the 4ch links in the thread.
  6. D

New Berserk Anime pics fake or real you decide...

Just saw these pictures now. Reminds me of how angry a friend was when I told him there was no episode twenty six (after hyping up the episode as a brilliant conclusion to the cliffhanger episode twenty five). Wow he was pissed. Didn't these pictures originate on 4chan first then get reposted...
  7. D

Episode 307

Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't think that the preview would have any hidden significance. On a cheeky note, if the entire next EPISODE was just a montage of Guts company doing this; I would be quite amused. "HE GOT BURNING", Reminds me of the Martian Successor opening title, "You Get...
  8. D

Episode 307

I'm thinking either they set foot on Skellig on the final panel (maybe a big reveal on the last panel?) or will held up by creatures or "defences" greeting them. This all intertwined with them discussing the effects of the merging. I can't see anything major happening, but I wouldn't be...
  9. D

Episode 307

I can't believe it's been so long since Griffith made clear his intent, to come so far and finally we can see it all. I can't believe we get the next EPISODE so soon. Miura is the man. The last page spread really hits home the amazing scale of Falconia.
  10. D

Episode 306

Maybe old hat, but someone found this picture and noticed something familar. Note: it's on the right side.
  11. D

Episode 306

What I've been thinking is some what related to what the Beast has been foreshadowing, from my angle, the Beast is bidding his time, waiting for the moment when Guts loses control, knowing it's a certainty. I bring this up because I think it might be foreshadowing a personal, upcoming tragedy in...
  12. D

Episode 306

Just realised, we're 3 months away from another episode. Can't say Miura doesn't deserve a break though, these past few episodes have been dizzyingly astonishing. Would it be right to assume that this episode concludes the current volume and story arc? Would be difficult to believe there would...
  13. D

Episode 306

Am I the only one getting a mental image of Skullknight, sitting atop of his horse, over looking some landscape while this is all going on and thinking to himself, "D'oh!"?
  14. D

Episode 305

Probably the greatest game changing moment of Berserk thus far and there's more interest in hair and unicorns..... :chomp: I hope we return to Guts to see his reaction in the next episode but I'm willing to bet there's another episode at least before then.
  15. D

Episode 305

Amazing as always. Take that, Unicorn!
Top Bottom