Recent content by deadfuse

1. D

PeaceMaker Kurogane

I've seen about 5 episodes, and the anime moves a bit too slow... but I guess they are still introducing the major players. The opening song isn't that bad. Don't forget, Berserk's opening is some engrish mess by a group called the Penpals. ::) It seems the opening and closing themes of...
  2. D

Matrix revolution

Neo DIDN'T save Trinity. She got impaled on a bunch of metal beams. :P I do agree that the machines did -whatever- to get rid of Smith after Neo got absorbed. I downloaded the movie and rewatched the end, and the power surge came externally from the machines, via the cables, into Neo; NOT...
  3. D

Eclipses Festivals and the Rebirth

Sorry if I'm reviving a dead thread, but you're right the math does not add up. But who's to say we should start the count at Void's birth? Maybe Idea came into being 1000 years ago, and it took him 136 years to find the first candidate for God Handhood. :P
  4. D

Matrix revolution

What pissed me off is that the humans went from a rag-tag group of stubborn rebels committed to freeing the rest of humanity to a bunch of bohemians that just want to be left alone to rot in their stupid little hole. Or how Neo went from being the most powerful force in the matrix, able to...
  5. D

Miura

"Surprisingly normal"? WTF, did you expect him to look like a behelit?
  6. D

Angel-Grinder MAN!

This guy is goofy, but he makes a good point. We need an American version of this guy, except in true American fashion, he should saw in half the meter maids, not the wheel clamps.
  7. D

Kill Bill

Of course they'll like it. It has Sonny Chiba in it. Who doesn't like Sonny Chiba?
  8. D

Kill Bill

The black&white chanbara homage was beautiful. It even had the music right, heh.
  9. D

Underworld

She didn't regain consciousness (and I'm uncertain why she lost it in the first place) until he gave her CPR, which caused her to cough up water, take a gasping breath and come to.
  10. D

Underworld

Well, when the vampire weapons-guy (whatever his name was) was examining it, he said something about its use as a tracer. Perhaps in addition to UV light, the bullets also emmit a different radiation which they can track with other equipment. Using them to kill vampires was just smart thinking...
  11. D

Underworld

Hehe, that's pretty funny, though it sounds more like something a Malkavian would do. You should run him as a Caitiff. 8) BTW, do you mean Golconda? That's an actual English word, and simply means having the characteristics of, or resembling a wolf.
  12. D

anime recomend?

ROD Here is episode 5 of ROD TV (that sounds kinda dirty). http://www.darkslyde.net/torrents/torrents/ROD_TV_05_[aa-f_KYF][8100F838].torrent As for Suprnova, its for leeches and queers, at least as far as anime is concerned. Go here for your anime needs: http://anime.mircx.com/ Animesuki is...
  13. D

Episode 229

Haha, funny you mention that. In an interview, Miura was saying how he was worried about getting sued after he saw Evil Dead 2 and 3 for the first time. 2 was playing in Japan around the time he finished the very first episode of Berserk. As for anime with characters that have prosthetics...
  14. D

Skullknight's motive

Yes, if the translation we have is accurate, he said something about his sword not being ready to slay the Apostle. So Skully's sword may be sentient, or perhaps some sort of "causality at work, don't fuck with it" detector.
  15. D

Episode 229

Re:we can begin to discuss about chap 229 ;D I wanna have your babies. The word 'gay', nowadays, is usually used to express that something is 'lame or stupid', not homosexual, although that use still persists. And Jews are dirty. I thought everyone knew that. :P ;D
Top Bottom