Recent content by Devil666Reaper

1. D

What If Guts had taken the beherit when Griffith offered it to him?

correct you are right Guts is not heart less (well he is in asort of way but i think he did it because of caska)
  2. D

Who is the one that Griffith really once loved

it is sure-ly clear that Griffith loved only one thing wich was his DREAM SO THE ANSWER TO THAT Q is none (His dream) , It may seem that in the anime that Caska Had feel-ings for Griffith and Griffith Knew That! So he (in my opinion ) used that to for fill his dream. the princess we all know...
  3. D

how about when Guts left the Band of Hawks and went free, and when he heard that the Band of Hawks are wanted and didn't go for their help , i mean wouldn't the band of Hawks be destroyed and then Griffith will have no sacriface at his party!!
  4. D

What if Guts took the beherit when Griffith offered it to him ?? What would happen then to the story ??
  5. D

Big newbie questions about Berserk

Thanks 2nd Q: i did not read the Manga but i was wondering What was that Behlit Wich Gutsu got from the snake dude in the first Anime episode i mean isn't the Behlit the eye or the egg of god?? is he going to be like griffith??
  6. D

No i havn't read any of the Manga comics ?? New Q: What is the name of the company wich made BERSERK (the anime ) ?? i mean do they have a web site??
  7. D

Ok did the manga comic series end or not yet i mean does berserk have a finale (end) or not yet?
  8. D

??? Hi all I am a new Berserk Fan I just Saw the anime a week ago and it still gets me WILL THERE BE ANOTHER ANIME COMING OUT SOON !!!! ??? ??? ??? I mean will there be Berserk 2 or something ??? and about the Manga comics where can i buy them from the internet ?? also about the Berserk game i...
Top Bottom