Recent content by don_sancho

1. don_sancho

Causality's countercurrent

Ah, so the IoE can only manipulate causality through humans or human-related astral creatures? That makes sense. Elves are wind elementals in the end. Which makes you wonder what other elemental creatures could have a similar effect on causality. Do you think characters like Serpico, who wield...
  2. don_sancho

I guess you're right. I'm looking at it through the lens of a real world phenomenon, since the real world exhibits similar properties. Ah, that's not what I meant. I don't think causality is within human control. What I meant to say is, decisions taken by humans are a part of causality too. If...
  3. don_sancho

That's a very good point, I think I may have read a wrong translation. That being said, Void's quote is not the basis of my theory, but rather what gave me the idea for it. I think you may be misunderstanding my point about causality. I don't think causality is just a measure of luck or some...
  4. don_sancho

Yeah, I know it's supposed to represent people like Griffith who use evil to confront their reality. I was saying that, just as it's natural for man to bear his evil and confront destiny, it's natural for the opposite to take place (the creation of people who choose to face their destiny...
  5. don_sancho

Void said it's only natural for man to bear his evil and confront destiny. Likewise, when causality is controlled by a nefarious presence like the IoE, I think it's only natural for strugglers to arise. First Skull Knight, then Guts. If these two aren't strong enough to remove the IoE's...
Top Bottom