Recent content by DosU2Death

1. D

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

The slide card is needed unless u have a modded ps2 or a flip top. The slide card is really easy to make if you dont alrady have one. Just go down to starbucks and grab one of those little credit cards they have lying around and cut out the shape. I'll make a template in a jpg file and post...
  2. D

AOW Berserk Statues 4-SALE

I'm always curious to see what people are selling them 4
  3. D

Comments on my first Custom Berserk kit/statue

Well since the manga is all B&W its anyones guess what colors Miura had in mind. But the PS2 game has Gutts on the front wearing the berserk armor and the cape is red!
  4. D

Dude that kicks ass! Tha man is right that the cape should be black but it doesnt really matter, actually the red cape looks pretty cool anyway so Id keep it like that! Nice touch putting him on the black swordsman stand like that!
  5. D

Berserk PS2 Game - Cinematics

Really? Thats weird because all of them had multiple undecodable frames. I reencoded them and they work all fine for me now. I just wanted to see if anyone else was having any problems with them.
  6. D

Is anyone having problems viewing these? I get a little "warping" on some parts so I scaned with virtualdub and found a bunch of unreadable frames.
  7. D

Thanks! I was just messing with u about the subs but it would be nice in case anybody out there has the time and patience.
  8. D

I dont suppose ur encoding skills include adding subtitles? =)
  9. D

Great job thanks!
  10. D

Email Bomb

How many Berserk fans do you think live in the US? Nobody I talk to knows WTF Berserk is! Such a shame, I keep telling them they dont know what they're missing! It seems like all the US Berserk freaks come to this site
  11. D

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

Ok I know this is a "review/Info" thread about the game but I cant help but help people with the loading problem cuz I wnat everyone to enjoy this kick ass game. First you start out with SwapMagic (Latest CD version not the DVD version) When it boot use your slide card to swap out for CDloader7...
  12. D

NICE! Since this is a thread on "first custom Berserk kit" I thought I'd post mine. I did it myself with a paintbrush so its not as good as it would have if it would been airbrushed :P Great looking Skully DK! http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/drunkmonk223/detail?.dir=/58e9&.dnm=bad1.jpg
  13. D

Art of War now in English!!!

I wrote Art of war a week ago to order Grunbeld and they told me they had such a huge request from overseas for this statue that they are working on getting the english version of the site up. Looks like we can thatnk Grunbeld for Art of wars speedy creation of the site
  14. D

New AOW statue (Grunbeld)

Thanks DK U da man! Its funny, the translation of the limited #2 says the cape is green and doesnt mention the extra figure though.
  15. D

New AOW statue (Grunbeld)

I dont mind the face. I think he still looks kick ass. The statue might look a little different from another angle. I'll have to wait till I get mine =P What I wanna know is the limited #2 that is supposed to have a green cape. Does he come with the extra figure? i know the picture doesnt show...
Top Bottom