Recent content by Dracket

1. D

Capcom vs. SNK 2 Is it too awesome for me? Yes

I think it's a great game as well, I almost entered a tourney at Ohayocon, but I was in an SC one instead and a mad skill BERSERK fan with a Behelit necklace and a brand on the back of his neck took home the gold. You should be asking why Balrog is called Vega....
  2. D

I am going to Pally All!! (HK DVD's)

I've noticed somethin a bit strange on my Escaflowne as well...and I agree with whoever said you should be semi-fluent in Japanese, because the subtitles are are direct translations so the sentence structure and what not is still as if it were Japanese so to your average english speaking anime...
  3. D

Anyone here like sprites....

Well, while I was browsing forums related to Berserk characters being released for the 2d Fighting Engine MUGEN by Elecbyte software, I found this sprite someone made of Griffith...just thought it was a little treat for all of us mad berserk fans...heh But there's more...
  4. D

Banpresto makes new Berserk Keychains

So I'll take it no one knows how to get these? and those aren't "cute" that Kuroi Kenshi Gatts looks mean as hell....and he's got the DS
  5. D

Banpresto makes new Berserk Keychains

Ah, I did the same thing, the moment that shameful ending popped up, I jumped on the net and read 8 "chapters" after the eclipse, the last thing I saw was when Gatts gets the Dragon Slayer and then sets off without Caska to destroy evil The only thing about the series I dislike is what they did...
Top Bottom