Recent content by Draculoid

1. Draculoid

Episode 359

2. Draculoid

Episode 349

Yay it's out!! Will drive over to my nearest kombini (about 20 minutes away) and grab right after work!!
  3. Draculoid

Episode 340

What an amazing episode! It feels amazing getting 3 episodes of Berserk in a row like this with no end in sight, it's totally reinvigorated my Berserk hype :guts: Rakshas is my favorite Apostle so seeing this much of him lately has definitely made me happy. After getting a platinum trophy in...
  4. Draculoid

Joys of owning the Jets Comics Berserk mangas in Japanese

Laughed so hard reading the first 3 posts of this thread....almost makes me want to collect the Japanesel release too!
  5. Draculoid

My Gut's cosplay

Re: My Guts cosplay Wow! So modest for such a great cosplay. With you already thinking there is room for improvement, I can't believe what this cosplay might become one day ! Already probably the best overall Guts cosplay I have EVER seen. Congrats man! :guts:
  6. Draculoid

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 42

Hope you guys are enjoying the break, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the "final" Gigantomakhia episode. Just realized I was two behind and am just in the middle of listening to 12. Really enjoyed Gigantomakhia and enjoyed the way it ended, so huge in scale. Great how he create that whole...
  7. Draculoid

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

Thanks you so much for the ep and thank you Aaz for the descriptions. Such an awesome episode, wonder how this will all finish?? It's kind of sad seeing how great this is and knowing there is only one episode left :( but at the same time, that brings us ever closer to Berserk!! :guts:
  8. Draculoid

Would the eclipse have turned out slightly different if Guts...

This thread is pretty dumb...why are people splitting so many hairs?! He may have been able to injure or kill a few more than if you didn't have his sword, BUT THAT IS IT! We can't really speculate if the events would would have unfolded that much more differently because they were done that way...
  9. Draculoid

Initiating other people to the series

Interesting time for this thread to come back to life! One of my best friends at Uni randomly told me he had started it last week and if he could borrow the hard copies! We had been watching some anime and he said that my figures had actually been what inspired him to start it. He's never read...
  10. Draculoid

Berserk Saga Project News

That "looking back" Griffith is pretty hilarious....I THINK in a bad way....but depending on how self aware it is it IS a little funny....I honestly don't even know. Very feminine haha.
  11. Draculoid

Statue Katou 'battle of justice' (GANTZ) by AOW

Another freaking awesome AOW Gantz statue I saw pop up recently. So freaking awesome but so expensive D: . http://www.nekomagic.com/?p=39654
  12. Draculoid

Dark Souls II

Definitely happy with what was shown today. Lot of emphasis on the lighting which is interesting. That death montage at the end was really cool.
  13. Draculoid

Dark Souls

Congrats Truder ! Just in time for the new Dark Souls 2 news landing on the 11th! Just posting a freaking awesome video that was posted today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi44ajVrmSE&list=HL1365479247&feature=mh_lolz
  14. Draculoid

Metal Gear Solid V Officially Announced

I think it is important to note that Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain are still two seperate games that TOGETHER make up MGS:V http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/27/the-phantom-pain-and-metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-are-two-separate-games/ At least they are getting a little more creative and...
  15. Draculoid

Volume 37

not a bad cover but a bit underwhelming. I agree about the colours. Really like that mouth/teeth in the background, very menacing!
Top Bottom