Recent content by DYS

1. D

Episodes 365 & 366

Well that's for sure. But maybe use that uncertainty to your advantage. They give us a visual glimpse into Miuras plans for the story. People that spent decades with Miura and therefore it's probably the closest way to show how things might have gone. Enjoying it as its own thing, and use...
  2. D

Episodes 365 & 366

I feel that in 366 his facial expressions switch quite a bit between desperation and anger. Not just pure fury. Desperate that he doesn't seem to be able to hit him and scared Griffith might get too close to the others since he seems to keep his position between Griffith and his party up until...
  3. D

Episodes 365 & 366

Guts trying to hold back the armor and not let it consume him might very well mean that he watches out for Casca & co. Otherwise he might just have put on his helmet and rage away and the next time he became sane again everyone is dead because he didn't notice what happened to the others. Tho...
  4. D

Episodes 365 & 366

Art is great. Most people probably wouldn't see a difference if they didn't know Miura died. At least Griffith looks like Griffith again and not the moe shit we got the last couple of years from Miura. Oh, and some proper panels from Puck in his not chestnut form. Some people here are right. We...
  5. D

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Never posted here, just lurking for the most time. Didn't follow this manga nearly as long as some others. Almost 10 years now. Started just after 333 was released and we went into the first really long hiatus. Always jokingly thought that I hoped I live long enough to see the end. Didn't...
Top Bottom