Recent content by eldritchdose

1. E

What will Falconia be like?

Easily one individuals revenge. It has been a constant theme in Berserk that great individuals follow their own paths no matter what and create huge changes in other peoples lives as well as influence the course of history. Guts will pursue his revenge, even if that means destroying the saviour...
  2. E

Second-Favorite Berserk Character (2008 edition!)

Couldn't help but vote for Guts... Though Griffith has been in the spotlight more lately. I really would like to see Casca back to her former self, as she was always one of my favorites.
  3. E

Speculations on Griffith

Yeah, The Hawks translation is... Kinda bad actually. When I first got into Berserk after watching the anime I was forced to resort to online scans, after getting the actual manga and reading that I found out right away that it is much better worded. The only failings of it are the back of the...
  4. E

Speculations on Griffith

Despite being very long winded, I did not find your post to be tedious. In fact I commend you for writing it. That is not to say that I agree with everything you said, in fact I found many of your opinions to be misguided. This may simply be due to the translation you read. It seems to me there...
Top Bottom