Recent content by Eneshi

1. E

Skellig Island

I know this is 4 years later, but I am in the middle of the Witcher series right now, on Baptism of Fire. They are really excellent and I also recommend fans of Berserk to check them out. Should have taken your suggestion back in 2016 haha.
  2. E

Skellig Island

Thanks for the recommendation then friend. I've been looking to find something to read in between orders of Berserk. I wasn't sure if I should give them a shot or not, but I think I'll check them out. :serpico:
  3. E

Skellig Island

I looked around quite a bit, and I don't see any other posts about this, hopefully I'm not rehashing anything here... Anyway, I was going to share some interesting things with you guys that I found out about Skellig Island and see if anyone else has noticed this. This one has most likely been...
  4. E

SK Net Pets

Aha, found it! I knew there had to be a thread for this somewhere on here. I'm currently at work, so I can't post any pictures, but I adopted a black lab from the shelter in my town about two weeks ago. He's already 6 months old, but he was a stray and didn't have a name. So, now he is Rickert...
  5. E

A Berserk Action RPG Fangame

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation.
  6. E

Could I get a better explanation then please? I don't know that this is the thread for it really, but I seem to have misinterpreted the whole thing in that case. I guess it doesn't really become more "powerful" but more effective/useful against beings of the astral plane right? Right? I just...
  7. E

Well, you could always have the attack strength/efficacy of the Dragonslayer level up as you kill Apostles. The Dragonslayer never really changes its look, but it does become more powerful and effective as the manga progresses. That whole thing about existing on two planes/blood of demons you know.
  8. E

What Are You Playing?

To answer your question, for anyone who's interested, it has to do with the previous installments in the Devil May Cry series, and Dante's original character design. By the end it's back to classic Dante color. (This is my first time doing the quote thing on this website, hopefully it works)
  9. E

A lack of Berserk - Dark Horse & DMP

Well, this may be a 2-3 year old thread, but if anyone happens to get in here again, hesitantly rejoice! I have recently started ordering all the volumes(tax season, hell yea!) on Amazon and have found that the available number of volumes is low on each issue, but higher than what was posted at...
  10. E

ALL HAIL GUTS

I feel you there. I eventually switched from coloring my art in with colored pencils, to using pens and permanent markers. Gives it a different kind of look and also fills in areas more evenly. I don't have to watch so closely how hard I press on the page or even in what direction I color. Plus...
  11. E

ALL HAIL GUTS

Welcome Rapaz, from one newbie to another haha. Excellent work btw! I can't paint worth a flip, strictly pencil stuff for me.
  12. E

Hello there, I'm new!

Thank you all for the welcome, glad to be here!
  13. E

Hello there, I'm new!

Man, I keep wanting to get involved in these posts and join the convos, but I don't want my "New Fan" opinions to get absolutely destroyed by the Die Hards here haha. Saw the anime maaany years ago, just finally got around to ordering the volumes on Amazon. I'm at 19 now, got a ways to go. I've...
Top Bottom