Recent content by Fellmark

1. F

Guts Arm Cannon 1/2 Scale

I think I would have gotten this if it was 1:1 scale. Why not just make it out of metal, it would have been cheaper, and no paint needed.
  2. F

Guts 20th Anniversary Model - Black Version / Art Of War (BERSERK)

I have to agree, that they should keep the limited editions limited. I have one of the Original repaints that they did ten of, but since then I have seen them selling this statue two other times. If they are going to keep doing this they should just keep the price the same from the start, and...
  3. F

1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (final product UPDATE)

Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (Pre-order) I would love for you to reserve one for me as well. Can't wait to see it painted and with the base.
  4. F

Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (Update photo 10Feb2011) You are doing a great job with Pippin, Keep it up. Could you take a picture of him next to a 100 man slayer for reference?
  5. F

Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (Update photo) I'm really looking forward to it, can hardly wait.
  6. F

Re: 1:6 scale Hawk Soldiers Series- Pippin (Update photo) I have to say you do great work. Can't wait for my 100 man slayer. I am also excited about Pippin now. Are you still working on the 1/6 th golden age Griffith?
  7. F

AOW - Skull Knight [Backlighting]

The Darth Maul statue I'm getting is the new one released in March where he has cybernetic legs from the visionary comic. I do understand the quality difference between Art of War and other companies. I can look over right now at my 20th Guts repaint, and my Darth Talon and see the difference...
  8. F

So Art of War sent me an email, offering me the special discount on this statue and a 3 payment plan option, with allowing me to push the first payment back a bit. I have to say that I was really tempted, but gave it some reality based thought, and even with the discount I couldn't justify...
  9. F

Honestly it is a beautiful statue, and I wish I could get one. I just don't have the money that I used to to drop on Art of Wars statues. The last 2 statues I have bought from them have been really expensive ( 20th anniversary guts repaint, 1/6 guts with senma). I miss when they had the 300-...
  10. F

Repaint Berserk 20th Anniversary Statue

Congrats on the statue. I would talk to art of war first and see what they want to do about it. Mine came with just a plaque, and nothing to mount it on, it is just a black plaque.
  11. F

Once you see a 20th in person it is totally worth it.
  12. F

It is totally personal preference. I love the blood on mine, it reminds me of the first fight Guts wears it and he is all busted up and bleeding out. You can still see all of the colors in the armor and cape, its just u have to look past the blood. I would love to have both, though I might have...
  13. F

Movies to dread

Airbender= horrible acting, decent cg, and a decent hole in the plot. Avoid at all costs, well maybe not a dollar at the redbox when it hits dvd. Totally not worth seeing in the theater.
  14. F

What are you reading?

About half way through Wizards First Rule. After I finish it I will either contue the series, finish the Black Company books. I finished the First four dark tower books and got about 70 pages into the fifth and couldn't go on.
  15. F

Doctor Who

Just started watching it yesterday. Managed to pick up the specials on blueray used for 35 bucks, and aside from a crease in the binding it is in perfect condition.
Top Bottom