Recent content by Femto777

1. F

Episode 352

I had a dream about a week ago that the new Berserk episode came out and it was great except that it was some what spoiled by the simultaneous announcement of berserk TV series 2018. :magni: Hope this one's not prophetic.
  2. F

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

:mozgus: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! God I hope your right.
  3. F

Episode 351

I'll concede that I'm wrong also after looking at the other monsters the canine looking ones also had similar looking limbs. Pardon me for responding with oh really earlier Aazealh I made that response in haste obviously not my best.
  4. F

Episode 351

I am well aware of that what clenched it for me was not just the general shape and mouth but also the arms. If it hadn't been for the arms I would have just seen it as visually unintentional but the arms just seem like an odd little detail. I assumed that the monsters represented her child's...
  5. F

Episode 351

Oh really.
  6. F

Episode 351

Did anyone notice that the first phallic monsters they encountered looked like the demon child? They even have the little arms.
  7. F

Vampire Hunter D 3??

You should probably wait until the blu ray release http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Hunter-Blu-ray-Artist-Provided/dp/B00WHZZAP6. Their has been a lot of awful VHD DVD release were the picture has been overly dark.
  8. F

Berserk Saga Project News

It has happened before for example the King of Thorn movie was a 112 minutes but some time later they released a extended edition that was 154 minutes making it 42 minutes longer. And I thought why draw this image when your not even going to use this scene in the movie ? Unless they do plan...
  9. F

:???: hmmm well in a nutshell :puck: I'm guessing to see everything they animated (they might have withheld content for the BD release) you'd have to see both versions and of course the studio would make more money. Well probably get the full version on home video. I could explain better but its...
  10. F

Question a while a go the 3rd movie was confirmed to be 110 minutes but then they said they would add 20 minutes makeing it 130 minutes. but when its in theaters it is said to be 110 minutes. :???:
  11. F

NEW AD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBwnl3YAbAU&feature=player_embedded :femto: :casca: they only show it for a secound.
  12. F

Sorry I haven't commented I had to get my monitor replaced and I was dealing with some things . Any way as far as Charlotte's breasts being oversensitive I simply agree with arrowchild & Death May Die. Also here is some pictures.
  13. F

It is too ubik if you look very closely.
  14. F

Great trailer we got to see are dark purple Femto :femto: and I was wondering who that was at the 2:34 mark and I reliesed its Ubik :ubik: HD version http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=36IMbYmdSWM#!
  15. F

:serpico:
Top Bottom