Recent content by Firaxxa

1. F

Berserk Role Play interest check

Hey guys I have wanted to RP Berserk for a long time and I just want to see the interest people here would have in a role play. I imagine that Role Play could begin during the Golden Age Arc but could later fall into other Arcs as time goes on. The story could begin with all of us in a Mercenary...
  2. F

What Are You Playing?

Been playing allot of Mount And Blade lately. My favorite Game is made even better with the "Revenge of Berserk" Mod installed.
  3. F

If Doldrey had turned out differently...

Alright thanks. :griffnotevil:
  4. F

Alright sorry about some of my misconceptions. I am still quite a Newbie when it comes to Berserk only finding out about it a couple Months ago and just starting pick up the the Manga where the anime left off.
  5. F

Well you could say that Griffith being well Griffith . He ses his connections with Gennon to raise a Army. And then proceeds to conquer Midland... Chuder was cooler anyway... You may also say Griffith would be to sad to continue fighting but hes justified this before. With his mentality he...
  6. F

So as the title suggests what would have happened to the rest of the story had Doldrey turned out not quite as good for Guts and the rest of the Band of the Falcon. Guts is killed by Boscone and while Doldrey Castle is still taken by Casca cause screw Adon. But the main Falcon force is still...
Top Bottom