Recent content by flagawax

1. flagawax

Episode 369

Hi everyone, long time no see… It’s really funny, I love this way… I hope next episodes will take place at Falconia… Stay strong
  2. flagawax

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in peace Miura, and thanks a lot.
  3. flagawax

Episode 362

Hi, I confess, I stop breathing during this episode. I feel exacly the same. And after, I say « Danan » ?!! Thx for all theories in this thread, and Aaz highlights .
  4. flagawax

Episode 362

... talk about memories, that sounds dark memories .. why not armor soul ? Or maybe armor curse ?...
  5. flagawax

Episode 361 (July 22)

... long time to see you guys ... .. finally a new episode in this year ... I hope 2020 finish with awesome episodes .. ... Well, very nice comments about this eps, many speculations about Gaiseric / SK ( I love that) .. .. My hope ... for me, we know that SK use his horse (animal or spirit) to...
  6. flagawax

Episode 352

Hi, Thanks Sareth, Aaz & Puella. It's another great episode. The explain of the Armor ... I didn't remember the begin of their dreams ... I've read again thoses episodes about Farnese dream ... the washing moment ... epic ... I hope Miura doesn't forgot the DragonSlayer ... .. Merry...
  7. flagawax

Episode 348

Hi, Thx for the preview and the traduction. The travel on this BattleField is so symbolic. Oh, that means, they'll discover Casca/Guts past. I mean, who are "The Band of Hawks", perhaps some fragments of old friends (Judo, Pippin, Carcus etc ..)
  8. flagawax

Episode 343

Happy New Year ! Thanks for the summary, this episode concluded the arrive of the Band at Elf Island. This expeditive battle with the giant, confirm me that Guts is in top form. Next time we should learn more about this new witches caracters, especially "Molda" ... By the way, I'm happy to...
  9. flagawax

Episode 341

Thx for the episode .. Incredible "Rickert Man" :rickert: ... after the "Machine Arrow Gun", now the "Fatal Bazooka" awesome guy .. The last scene remind me E.T. with the moon and the bicycle ... A question (maybe answered) : You explain, rats and snakes distract Rakshas, Just distract or...
  10. flagawax

Episode 338

.. Thx for the summary .. .. That means, no more bath with Luca ? :slan: .. snif ...
  11. flagawax

Episode 338

...ohoh :rakshas: "don't spoil the moment" ...
  12. flagawax

Berserk Resumes April 11

+1 Hi, Thanks for the news. Very intresting hopes in this topic, nice share.
  13. flagawax

Episode 333

For you it's just a dream, for others a nightmare... :magni:
  14. flagawax

Episode 330

Sorry, With this words ... In your opinion, could we see SK at Elfhelm ? Because SK always appear at Key moments, and SK knowledge include Elfhelm.
  15. flagawax

Episode 330

Is it possible, SK be there in Elfhelm :SK: ... And shakehand the Elf King ... ? (refer to SK flying Horse) And maybe, enter in Elfhelm may be more difficult for The Branded ? We'll see in next episodes ...
Top Bottom