Recent content by FotiX

1. F

A one-eyed swordsman?

I agree. Not only his sense of presence. All of Guts's senses are extraordinary (maybe except taste - all things taste like sand to him). Even if Guts was completely blind he could continue kicking ass. 8)
  2. F

Berserk Tattoo

I had one in my arm this summer. It was the temporary one (using henna) but it was very slick. It was of course the brand of the sacrifice. ;D Made me feel a bit weird though in the dark. :D chaoscontrol, making a temporary one is the best choice i think. Especially when you can't know if you...
  3. F

What makes Berserk so great?

I could write a lot about this, including all the features of Berserk that we love. But I will be honest. Berserk is great because it features a major kick-ass character. Seriously, no one can stand against Guts. :guts:
  4. F

Do you listen to Berserk music when reading the manga?

Sometimes I read Berserk while hearing the Berserk OST. Other times I read it in silence, or with metal songs like Sonata Arctica ( Still Loving You and Kingdom for a Heart are very fitting songs to the theme of Berserk IMO).
  5. F

How did you get into Berserk?

Hello everybody. I got into Berserk 2 years ago when a friend gave me the anime. After finishing the anime, I was obsessed with Berserk and search in the net to find related stuff. Then I saw there was a manga too, and it was the progenitor of the anime. I downloaded the fansubs, cause in my...
Top Bottom