Recent content by gatsu97

1. G

Looking for some Beast of Darkness pictures

Yeah, those are good recommendations... My next meeting with the tattoo guy is by the beginning of next week. I will bring all my books and ask him to draw a custom tattoo inspired by these images hoping he can make up something good. Until then I'll keep up my search and if any of you ever get...
  2. G

Well, thank you Walter, at least I got a reply. I guess I'll try drawing out something from those images.
  3. G

Hi, I'd like to get a tattoo of the beast on my forearm and I can't seem to find any pics or arts that could be used as a model. Anyone could help me about that? I'm actually not sure yet if I want a tattoo of the whole beast or just the head, in fact I need some inspiration to make up my mind...
  4. G

Heavenly Sword... a sort of female God of war?

I know I'm French-Canadian but I'm doing my best.
  5. G

Heavenly Sword... a sort of female God of war?

I just bought a PS3 and I rented Heavenly Sword. This game is great, totally awesome. I know critics aren't that good but don't trust them because everything is good in it. Gameplay, story and characters get you sucked in very quickly. The battle system is very similar to God of War but the best...
  6. G

Nintendo DS Remake of FF4

Final Fantasy IV remake... I know it's on DS but this is really going to be something. Here are the last scan; http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=04750_FF4_F976a_122_609lo.jpg http://img166.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=04756_FF4_F976b_122_735lo.jpg...
  7. G

Guin Saga

It's always a matter of opinion but I totally agree with you about it. Anyway, I was more looking for something similar to fill my free times. By the way, thanks for answering.
  8. G

Guin Saga

No? Anyone?
  9. G

Guin Saga

Nah... I already have to read Conan the crimmerian and seriously I was hoping it would be another great manga saga like Berserk. In this case do you know a good manga similar to Berserk? Anything close to dark fantasy?
  10. G

Guin Saga

Is it a book or a manga? I'd really to take a quick look at it to see if it fits my taste but I don't want to buy it on amazon and realised it is not a manga. Oh and do any of you know how many book/manga has been translated in english?
  11. G

Episode 286

Yeah, let's have a great " St-Jean Baptiste " dude, before we come back for another awesome Berserk episode.
  12. G

Berserk Tattoo

I just got mine tattoed, I'll post a picture of it as soon as it gets healed. I put it on my forearm like Pippin.
  13. G

Where are you from?

Hi, I'm from Quebec in Canada. I currently live at Montreal (coolest city of this country). I use Guts as a nickname because I got handicaped 3 years ago and it gives strenght to bear the name of the most struggling character ever, trust me.  :guts:
  14. G

Zodd = Gaeseric ?

There is a small story explained in episode 139 that is close to your theory; Mozgus is talking about a wise man who had been imprisoned in the tower of rebirth (I think that's the name) by Gaiseric the conqueror and the man prayed hard so some angels appeared to answer his prayers. Well, he...
  15. G

Episode 279

There's someting I wonder about Griffith. It is pretty obvious he is setting things in motions to become King and he probably will succeed, but when he does is he going to rule over humans as common king or does he have something else plan in mind with the godhand? Remember during the eclipse...
Top Bottom