Recent content by Gnihilyn

1. G

Episode 303

Earlier on in this thread there was the mentioning of the falcon of darkness prophecy. It is indicative that this prophecy has been manifesting ever since the advent of Femto's transmigration. It also seems to me that that prophecy may not at all come into full fruition given the Skull knights...
  2. G

The Millennium Harbinger

........wow I concede defeat and apologize for posting all of that "presumptuous shit" and given such language. I realize now just how much these recent posts of mine have been so bothersome to Walter and anyone else. I did not see before how much I hindered this subject and apologize to you...
  3. G

The Millennium Harbinger

Since what Walter posted did not undermind my three part speculation, In fact it kind of...helps in a great way. Having said that... how should we view the "idea of evil" and "causalities plan"? Well I think the "idea of evil" should be regarded as a phenom and "causalities plan" as a phenomena...
  4. G

The Millennium Harbinger

It was not my intention to pass on every sentence of this speculation as if it were facts within the Berserk story. I was just trying to set up for the sentences that followed. That definition of egoism....uh by stating it are you implying that I should have added it to my speculation even...
  5. G

The Millennium Harbinger

This is going to be one hell of a speculation so prepare yourselves for This three part theory. PART ONE In concerning how the Astral world came to be. First let me explain how the Ideal world came to exist. According to my own philosophy...
  6. G

The Millennium Harbinger

QUE?..Files!...Schemer's aren't we all...It was not my intention to make you feel "Goated"...pardon my gratuitous insolence Walter...it's just...uh..nevermind.   p.s Oh and hey!...BEEP-BEEP sssshhrrrroooooommn(speed sound effect) :puck:
  7. G

The Millennium Harbinger

good.. Good...GOOD!.. ....Gnihilyn: "p.s about Gaiseric's helmet...blah Blah BLAH-BLAH blah...I stated that so that someone...Anyone! could explain how such conclusions about the whole "magic user" thing and uh...to acquire better knowledge...since the Dark Horse...
  8. G

The Millennium Harbinger

......Is that so... :???: Well I just tried searching "Gaiseric's helmet" and I found....nothing. Well do you know where said thread is ....although it's really not that important so if you don't recall there is no need to worry about it, Oburi.
  9. G

The Millennium Harbinger

OK this is not much fun...what I mean is that everyone on this thread has read the story of berserk, Right!..also every bit of dialogue an imagery within every volume of this series is evidence.... here in speculation nation we then contemplate and take into consideration what we have read in...
  10. G

The Millennium Harbinger

What if after emperor Gaiseric died an unrelenting series of wars -like the hundred year war- most likely preceded such a death... that the idea of such an individual who was able to both conquire and rule became so prominent within humanities consciousness for someone like Gaiseric to rise once...
  11. G

Zodd vs Skull Knight

Regarding the fact that the demon child serves as a debility to Griffith... Well in life as in literature in certain situations great weaknesses have a way of becoming great strengths... Or in this case serve as some manner of safeguard. For example: If Casca obtains her sanity and finds...
  12. G

Your most anticipated fated moment in Berserk

What I would most likely regret not ever knowing is... The explanation as to why all of the occurences in the Berserk world have transpired as they did... and for what manner of achievement? And ...what you've all pretty much said thus far.
  13. G

Zodd vs Skull Knight

A higher being, huh. Yeah that does seem much more likely... A transcendental being capable of influence great enough to turn the tides of causality in its favor. How can more prominent creatures like the Skull Knight, Zodd and GODHAND have great or little insight into this higher power's...
  14. G

Zodd vs Skull Knight

I think Griffith did not "air squish" SK,Guts, and Casca because he made a quick decision not to because Casca was pregnant..and that through the child he can be incarnated. :griffnotevil:
  15. G

The Way He Went By Himself...

Of the list Griffith presented.. in my own life I actually do numbers 2,7,8,9, and 15. I wonder if anyone else in our community live by any of these. :daiba:
Top Bottom