Recent content by Gojira

1. Gojira

SkullKast 119: Tear of Morning Dew (Ep 364)

Such a bittersweet podcast. You guys discussing about the intricacies of the island, what Danan speech means. Still discussing Berserk at a high level of comprehension. The end was so sad with everyone saying their goodbyes to Berserk. I was playing it on Winamp on a playlist i had set already...
  2. Gojira

Coping with the death of Mr. Miura through scenes from Berserk

I'm creating this thread with the intention of helping some of us grieve with the tragedy of Kentaro Miura's death. To those who can’t cope or even bring themselves to cry when they know how sad they are, how much was lost with his death, but are just in disbelief or apathetic. Since this is...
  3. Gojira

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Berserk for me was the greatest story ever told, the highest piece of art mankind has ever created. Nothing surpassed it. No books, no movies, no stage plays. It was a fantasy story that even in its small scale setting it exceeded Lord of the rings, Dune, Foundation which all i hold dear in my...
  4. Gojira

Griffith's reincarnated body

Hey Aaz! Sorry for not quoting the the responses i wanted to address, but when i thought of a reply i was thinking about the following comments I was just trying to deduce how causality brought fort the events in the Occultation ceremony since its not set in stone if the baby and his parents...
  5. Gojira

Griffith's reincarnated body

For all the convoluted stuff the IOE has pulled through the centuries, using the demon child as Griffith's new incarnated body is not that hard of a plan. First step is making Casca get lost(easy) and make her find her way to St.Albion temple. The setting there is that if you don't throw a rock...
  6. Gojira

Causality's countercurrent

Sorry for the tangent, but what do you think she meant by that quote? can it be related to the counter causality you talk about? a high dimensional being also pulling the strings to balance the laws of causality? Is it just about an unmentioned god in the berserk universe? an indirect nod to...
  7. Gojira

Thanks for the clarification Aaz. Sorry for the messy post, English is not my first language so sometimes I cant write my ideas in a succinct manner and i admit im reaching pretty far with some nonsense im spouting As for the fate bestowed by the gods its just going back to what flora said to...
  8. Gojira

Very insightful topic and discussion, the intricacies of causality and the IOE grand scheme is always something very interesting to dive into. I think maybe, some humans are outside the reason of the world, maybe the act of trying to be a better person is enough to break from the pattern or...
  9. Gojira

Episode 363

Damn, always on point. First appearance of the boy was before the branches of the world tree in the sky. That opens a whole can of worms of how the logistics and communication went down. But for certain at least Griffith knew that he was going to change into another person, if he didn't, Zodd...
  10. Gojira

Episode 363

Sorry for asking if this what discussed in another thread. What is the consensus about Griffith's mind while inhabiting the moonlight boy, is he trapped in the body and can see everything the MB sees? is he kinda of asleep? does he remember the experience when he becomes himself again?
  11. Gojira

Episode 363

12. Gojira

Is Sonia Griffith's most valuable ally/asset?

Yes surely, Charlotte and the Pontiff are the other central pieces in masquerading his legitimacy and humanity, but i value Sonia over them because they have one purpose, Pontiff is to confer him status as the Hawk Of Light and Charlotte the crown. I presume that after he is made king and...
  13. Gojira

Is Sonia Griffith's most valuable ally/asset?

Hello, long time lurker here, first post on the forum. Searched for the topic but couldn't find about this specific idea so here it goes. On episode 183 (volume 22) Griffith finally reveals himself to the world, he does that scene recruiting Locus and Grunbeld, slaughtering the Kushans and...
Top Bottom