Recent content by Grim_Swordsman

1. G

Casca's memories

Neither do I. Although it may piss off a few fans because the series would be more humorish and less dramatic. But a cat fight between Casca and Farneze would definitely be worth doing! Muhahaha!
  2. G

Zodd's sacrifice

*shakes head in awe* Amazing....truly amazing. The topic started about Zodd and ended up being on penises and what not? The bottom line is I DIDN'T GET ANYWHERE BY READING THIS!!!! *Runs outside screaming like heck* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! MY INNOCENSE! PROTECT MY INNOCENSE!!!!
  3. G

Farneze in need of psychological assitence

oh right. meaning?
  4. G

I may sound clueless?? but I don't think I've read chapter 196....which volume is it in? I only have up 22 plus all the anime...
  5. G

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *breath* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  6. G

Troll? what troll? are you talking about guts? What troll? What are you talking about? Who's the troll? Where? How? What troll? I don't see any troll....trolls usually mean short stout people, so it cant be guts. What troll? Who's the troll? Troll? what troll? Would somebody enlighten...
  7. G

La Berserkienne Cuisine *funny topic*

Do you gulp down your behelits with one swallow like skully does or do you chew on it? :)
  8. G

It's interesting where this is going. I think Farneze still has issues. Like Lliugusamui said, she is not doing well. Remember when she had those flashback while masturbating? (I had noooo idea why this is of relevance) Perhaps Farneze will continue with her twisted nature for a little while...
  9. G

You mean the soup, those devil worshippers ate at the time of the orgy?
  10. G

Idea! mmmmmmm!!!! Grilled Idea..... *SLURP*
  11. G

I changed it....ya happy? You're no fun at all! :-X
  12. G

Okay I checked through the earlier volumes just to insure that a certain guy here won't cause any fuss. Food has been an ignored aspect of Berserk. When was the last the time you've seen a good meal in one of these panels and said: "Boy, that looks delicious!" Instead we get stuck with...
  13. G

Halloween Pics

The sword looks like something straight out of "A knight's tale", the hair is way off, the scar is too big, the physique is nowhere near Guts the expression made me confused but all in all a great way to scare the kids or get candy. Luv the pics.
  14. G

Which fighting style is better?

Okay, here is an interesting thought for you. The guys who run in the marathons usually use Shoes which are stuffed with lead or weights. That way, the feet's muscles will become very strong. The best part is, that on the day of the race, when the racers finally switch to their old light shoes...
Top Bottom